Mr. Glittercakes

The Snack Pack had finished their concert in Tennessee and now, they're in New York for their next concert on Broadway. Branch was setting tea for himself to cozy up while reading a novel about the Mexican revolution until he heard a knock on his door.

"Didn't see that coming, Bernardo," He said to himself as he walked to the front door of the hotel room to answer it. When he opened the door, he saw an invitation.

"Hey, what's that?" Branch wondered as he picked the invitation.

He opened the invitation until Cooper, Smidge and Poppy surprised him.

"Surprise!" They cheered as they made noise behind him.

"You're invited to see Hamilton!" Poppy squealed.

"Sounds fantastic, I'll be there, but............is this happening today?" He was confused.

"Why, what's wrong?" Poppy asked.

"I made plans to watch that with a guy whom I met online here in New York, MrGlittercakes113," Branch said.

"Wait, isn't that the guy whom you had plans with when we invited you to go to the mall?" Poppy asked.

"Or the time I try to invite you guys to a basketball game?" Smidge added.

"Why don't you invite him to the show?" Rose asked. She said, appearing behind them.

"Sure, I'll tell him online," Branch answered. "I haven't got his phone number but he always replies by email."

"So, when will he come?" Poppy asked him.

"I'm here!" A voice boomed. A young man appeared behind them. He has blonde hair and a mustache with freckled fair skin. He has purple wings with pink and yellow details, wears a British outfit, composed of a jacket, a bow tie, dress shirt with a glittery tuxedo, checkered pants, brown leather shoes, a top hat, and a monocle. He carries an umbrella with him.

"Who is that guy?" Rose asked.

"This is Mr. Glittercakes," Branch introduced him to them.

"Branch, old bean, terribly sorry I'm late," He said in a Scottish accent.

"Oh, of course," Branch babbled.

"Hold it there, Branch," He smiled as he shook hands with him before getting to know Poppy and the others. "And you must be Branch's friends, I have heard so much about you."

"Oh, yeah," Rose nodded.

"Will you come to watch Hamilton with Branch?" Smidge asked him.

"Sure, we'll be there," The strange sprite agreed.

Rose noticed what was going on and reflected on something she had been through so she thought of talking to Branch. In the broadway theater, Branch was sitting on the side, waiting for Mr. Glittercakes to come in. Rose sighed and walked right up to him.

"Hey Branch, still waiting for him?" Rose asked him.

"Yeah, he's not fucking here yet," He responded. "Oh, he's here."

"Hi Branch." He said when he arrived. He is not wearing a disguise but he is wearing a blue hoodie, brown pants, and pinkish sneakers.

"Oh, who are you?" Branch asked him.

"I'm Thistle," he answered. "And you must be Branch."

"Him" Branch sighed as the two shook hands.

"You guys know each other?" Rose asked him.

"I'm also a guy who helps him get the shit out of anything," Thistle said. "Like Branch here."

"Yeah, he was there on the day Mr. Glittercakes was born," Branch added.