Two's A Cloud

That evening, Branch was watching the news on his cellphone while sipping coffee.

"Hello, this is Nadia Woodrow," The reporter said on the news channel. "We received devastating news that the mask of Hella has been stolen. Nobody knows who is stealing it but we have a clue that the thief must've had insecurity issues."

Branch turned off his cellphone and went to bed. That morning, Branch woke up in his room when he heard someone knocking at the door.

"Intruder." He growled.

He put on his bathrobe and went to the door, only to reveal Cloud Guy inside it.

"Oh please, not the fuck now?!" Branch yelled.

"Boo!" The human shocked him.

"Arrgh!" Branch screamed.

"Hey Branch, how's it going?" Cloud Dude asked him as he put on a towel.

"Well, Cloud Dude, this has been delightless as usual." He said. "Time to go!"

"Dude, you were all bunking in my parents' ranch here in San Antonio, Texas!" Cloud Dude smirked.

"This is my aunt's place, Cloud Dude," Rose said as she passed him. "Please give him some time."

"What!? No way!" Branch screamed. "You can't just move your ass into someone's room without asking."

"Can I move into your room?" Cloud Guy asked.

"No, absolutely not!" Branch yelled.

"Look, my parents live in a cozy home next to this big one and they refuse to acknowledge that I'm an adult," Cloud informed him. "Constantly barging in and pestering me."

"Great!" Branch growled. "Hope you don't cause mayhem while we're practicing for the concert in the city."

During their practice, Branch is having a hard time focusing and the band stopped playing to take a break. Poppy noticed it and moved close to him.

"Branch, what's wrong?" She asked him.

"I'm trying to be alone but it's impossible because Cloud Guy just kept on pestering me," He growled.

"Awww, that's fun." Poppy squealed.

"Not for me." He groaned. "He won't leave, he moved in because of his parents. That gives me an idea."

Meanwhile, Rose was outside in the garden, texting something when she heard a group of human teens harassing a girl with lipoma and vitiligo.

"Freak!" A blonde human cried.

"Monster!" Another girl added.

The chase went on until they started bullying and harassing her. Rose ran in to protect them.

"Hey! Leave this poor girl alone!" Rose shouted as she chased them away. Then, she turned to the poor girl. "Are you okay?"

"I DON'T NEED HELP! I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU!" She yelled before running away.

"Who was that?" She wondered.

"That's Miley," Archer Pastry gasped.

"You know her?" Rose asked.

"I saw her name from the list of people who were buying medicine," he answered. "She had lipoma due to the surgeries on her face and has vitiligo like Harper but she has been bullied because of that."

The girl, Miley ran to a corner and took out a mask that she was hiding in her bag but when she pulled it out, the mask glowed.

"Finally, I can change you into a better person so that everybody will see you as beautiful rather than a monster," The voice said.