Dark Side Of The Lagoon

The Snack Pack were traveling through Florida and Branch noticed that Rose had too many stuff in her giant suitcase.

"Jesùs, Rose, what did you pack in there?" Branch asked Rose.

"I didn't know what to bring," Rose said

"It's Florida girl," Guy Diamond piped in. "The only time you don't wear a bathing suit is to a funeral and even then, it depends on who died."

"Nobody is dying, Guy," Rose said.

"Honestly, I've never been to Florida and not seen someone die," Guy Diamond said as he pulled out a black speedo with a veil. "Luckily, I brought a grieving speedo with me."

"My condolences," Satin and Chenille chorused with a giggle.

The Caterbus had a stop at Mertailor's Mermaid Aquarium Encounter and entered the place. There, they watched a mermaid show, which made Rose wide eyed in fascination. After they exited the place, Rose was feeling wide eyed.

"Rose, are you alright?" Poppy asked her.

"Wow, those professional mermaids are so magical," she sighed. "Maybe we can try out mermaid swimming someday."

"Mermaid swimming? I checked the schedule and I found out that it's in the list, who thought of that?" Branch complained. "Poppy."

"You said we're going to Weeki Wachee to see the mermaids so I added an extra mermaid swimming lesson before our concert," Poppy said.

"HOLY SHIT!" Branch cussed.

"We made mermaid outfits for all of us," Satin said.

"We experimented with making mermaid tails using the Mertailor tutorial and we made each for all of you, based on the list Rose wrote," Chenille added.

"Don't tell me Rose made a fucking list of us with matching mermaid tails," Branch gasped,

"I like the Strawberry jewel cichlid tail you designed for me," Poppy complimented. "And you added some pop details like the skirt and the top."

"I'm gonna look so cute with the regal tang tail," Biggie cooed.

"Octopus tail, here I come!" DJ Suki shouted.

"Is mine a silver common goldfish?" Guy asked them.

"Guys," Branch moaned. "We went to swimming class before, but why do we need mermaid tails?"

"Since Florida is a crazy place, Gristle decided to do something about it by choosing us to stay in a safer hotel like Acqualina Resort," Rose said. "And we'll be staying there for four days because the music festival is taking a long time to set up so there is a mermaid swimming workshop there, which will last only today."

When they arrived at the resort, they had lunch and rested for a few hours until it's time for their mermaid swimming lessons. The Snack Pack went to the pool in their swimwear. Rose is wearing a purple bikini top and shorts, Poppy wore her yellow one piece swimsuit, Branch has his Rapunzel hair long and loose while wearing red shorts since he is not allowed to wear his undershirt, DJ Suki is dressed in her spring green two piece, Smidge wore her pink one piece swimsuit, Biggie is wearing a white and purple striped sleeveless one piece wetsuit, Cooper is wearing a pair of skimpy shorts, Guy Diamond showed off his butt in a speedo, Satin is dressed in a wetsuit and Chenille wore a monokini.

"Rose, I can see your tits far from here," Branch said bluntly.

"What?! She likes wearing bikinis, as long as she gets her wax worked," Poppy said.

"Ewww!" Satin and Chenille shivered at the thought of it.

"This is just like the swim class back in middle school," Rose said.