Big Plans on Tour

The Snack Pack was finally starting their American Tour as they packed up the Caterbus for their road trip throughout the USA. Rose was looking for something in her closet.

"Okay, I got baby no.1, baby no.2, baby no.3, baby no.4, baby no.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11," Rose said as she took her small troll plushies and put them in the backpack.

"Rose, what the fuck are you doing?" Poppy asked her. "Our tour bus is going to leave in five minutes."

"I was packing up everything I need," Rose answered as she was fitting other items into the backpack.

"You're not planning to bring your pet to our road trip aren't you?" Poppy asked her.

"Umm... fuck no," Rose sighed before Poppy left the closet. "Phew, they didn't know my squishes are the reason I am sleeping well."

After packing, the Snack Pack were greeted with cheers, farewells and greetings with good luck by their fans as they boarded the caterbus and left Harmonia City. As they left California, the Snack Pack, Cloud Dude driving the bus, were settling in. Archer Pastry and the rest of the setup crew were staying in the trailer connected to it.

"This concert tour is gonna be amazing," DJ Suki said.

"Can you believe, we are going to perform in many festivals and concerts that booked us?" Poppy said.

"Not to mention I was the one who did the booking," Branch added.

"We'll be headlining one of the famous stadiums in Las Vegas, Allegiant Stadium!" Satin gasped.

"We'll be using all of our designs for the concerts as well," Chenille squealed.

"Wow, we got a lot of sightseeing and concerts to attend to," Rose said.

"Yeah, especially if you're gonna be in front of a lot of people...." Biggie said with a shy tone.

During their road trip, they traveled through the towns, forests, and plains, but it will take them hours for the caterbus to reach the border.

"Look, Death Valley, good thing we're not going to cross that garbage," Branch said.

"At least Rose is napping at our bunks in the second flat, I need to check on her," Poppy said as she went to the upper deck of their bus. When she went to the upper deck, which is where the bunk bed is, Rose was asleep. Poppy expected to see Rose, only to find her piled with her trolls stuffed toys.

"Poppy, Rose?" Branch said as he and the rest of the snack pack went upstairs to find Rose waking up from the pile of plush toys she was sleeping with. "Is she alright? Wait a minute, plush toys? Rose! What the fuck!!"

"Rose, why did you bring so much plushies?" Cooper asked her.

"Are you bringing them to your dressing rooms?" Poppy asked as well.

"Well, I know you guys won't understand but I'm kinda freaked the shit out about singing in front of thousands of people," Rose confessed. "I thought that if I bring my plushies when I go to sleep, having them around always makes me feel better."

"Rose, at least you have us," Poppy said as she comforted her. "Friends can help you get through rough times."

"Yeah, it's no big thing getting up in front of millions of fans," Branch added. "You know what I do? I just picture them as cacti, I do that and I'm never nervous."

"Really? That really works?" Rose asked her friends,

"I imagine they all have butterfly wings," Poppy added. "Works like a charm."

"You know, I get nervous mixing my tunes," DJ Suki said. "But I just take a deep breath and tell myself it's no big deal."

"The point is, we all believe in you, Rose," Poppy said. "So all you gotta do is believe in yourself."

"You know what," Rose smiled. "I think I can do it, let's practice!"

Then, they started practicing their song as the Caterbus and the trailer were driving towards the border of California, all the way to Nevada.

I'm more than just
Your average girl
I'd like to turn me up
And show the world
Aw, yeah

'Cause some can talk to the talk
But this girl just wants to rock
I'm individual
I'm not like anyone

I can be glamorous
Just like you see in all the magazines
I can be cool as ice
Or anything I wanna be

Who said, who said
I can't be Superman?
I say, I say
That I know I can
Who said, who said
I won't be President?
I say, I say
You ain't seen nothin' yet

Aw, yeah
Yeah

Go on and make some noise
Every girl has her choice
To lead their own parade
I do it my way

Ow
I can be soft and sweet
Or louder than the radio
I can be sophisticated
Or totally go (totally go)
Outta control

Who said, who said
I can't be Superman?
I say, I say
That I know I can
Who said, who said
I'm not electrifying?
I say, I say

There's no holding back
Hangin' right on track
'Cause you control the game
So let them know your name
No limitations on imagination
Im-a-gi-nate

Yeah
Who said, who said
I can't be worldwide?
I say, I say
Time is on my side
Who said, who said
I can't be ten feet tall?
I say, I say
That I can have it all

Who said, who said
I can't be Superman?
I say, I say
That I know I can
Who said, who said
I won't be president?
I say, I say
You ain't seen nothin' yet

Whoa
Ayea
Who said
Come on
Whoa
That's right

"En pointe, Rose!" Satin said. "You are ready to sing to a million fans onstage!"

"That's right, we're gonna nail this American Tour!" Rose said. "And thanks to all my bandmates/friends, I'm ready for it!"

This is based on the LOL Surprise: House of Surprises episode, Big Plans in New Fab City and the song belongs to Hannah Montana.