Party Crashed

The news that had circulated about someone's restaurant being sabotaged was a shock to the city. DJ Suki and Archer Pastry came to the Pop Diner, only to see the rest of the Snack Pack have arrived just in time in the cafe to make sure they were okay.

"We came in as soon as possible," Rose gasped. "Are you fucking alright?"

"We're okay," Poppy replied. "But it's so sad that someone else lost their business."

"I'm afraid someone else did," Branch added as he pointed out the TV.

The television showed a news reporter from the news channel. Behind her is a burned-down restaurant and an angry business owner.

"Hello, Xavier Peters here," the man reported. "We got into a serious situation here because this owner of a pizzeria had his restaurant destroyed because someone blew it up."

"I have been working on this business for years and some bastard had fucking committed arson to my restaurant!" The owner cried. "This is the evidence!"

The video shows the employees going about their work until a gang of delinquents appeared in the restaurant. The owner was going to call the cops but the gang entered his place.

"Too late for now, sir!" They cried as the delinquents attacked the restaurant. The employees and the customers got out in time with the help of a brave individual and in the middle of the attack, the place blew up. The drakes escaped and the firefighters were able to prevent the fire from consuming the city.

While the Snack Pack watched the news, the same gang of delinquents returned to the Red Tavern after causing arson in the pizzeria. There, Dorda was waiting for them.

"One down, more to go," The muscular, African-American young man snickered.

"Nice one, Slamm-Oh!" Dorda sneered.

"Okay, you siren," The leader said. "We got a deal that you'll bring me to my family if we remove your competitors."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'll get you your brother and mother at the end of the deal so I want you to wreck all the businesses of all my rivals," She said, "Is it clear, Bash?"

"Anything you wish for, Dorda!" He smirked as they left the place.

Dorda looked out the window and a feeling of hatred was shown in her face.

"Poppy, you and your meddling friends will pay for this!" She whispered.

In the Pop Diner, Archer Pastry recognized the gang of drakes who destroyed the pizzeria.

"It's my older brother, Bash!" He gasped

"Who?" Rose asked him.

"Benito, he's my older brother and we try to survive here in Harmonia Falls after we stow away from Mexico," He confessed.

"What happened to you two?" Poppy said.

"He left me alone and I continued to steal food when he disappeared," He continued. "I didn't know he's into crimes."

"At least you are struggling hard to survive but in the wrong way," DJ comforted him.

"And we did our best to help him," Rose added.

"But we can't let that gang of drakes destroy the other restaurants," Satin said.

"You would need a police officer to help ya," Smidge said as she came in.

"I'll call them," Rose sighed as she called the police. Just then, the police arrived.

"Thank goodness you called, you helped us catch the Cronus cult, and deal with the infected people from the additive poison but now, we need your help catching those delinquents," the chief said, "They call themselves the Party Crashers."