The Fourth Of July

It was the Fourth of July in Harmonia Falls and everybody was having a party in the park as they were anticipating the Snack Pack's performance while the fireworks were being arranged for the finale. Everybody was having fun as a young woman with freckled fair skin, dark orange hair, purple eyeshadow, orange blush, and red lipstick arrived. She wears a light blue skirt, high heels, vest, wristbands, and a purple scarf. She also has golden triangular earrings and purple eyes.

"Hi, I'm Tallulah but you can call me Tug Duluth, what's with all the patriotic decorations and fireworks?" she asked them.

"Tallulah, it's Independence Day, when we celebrate the founding of our country by launching explosives into the air until 4:00 in the morning," Rose answered.

"Wow, that sounds awesome, I just recently moved here from Australia," she said.

"It's alright," Poppy added.

"So, what is the Fourth of July about?" she asked them but this caused a shock to the Snack Pack.

"You never heard of it?" Branch gasped.

"As the great Benjamin Franklin once said, Those things that hurt, instruct," Biggie quoted.

"Is he a great person?" she asked him.

"Sure was, he is also a writer and an inventor," Rose added. "But there were other heroes who formed this country.

Seasons come and seasons go
But America's heroes to live forever
When times get rough all the memories of
America's heroes will pull us through together!

Guy Diamond imagine himself as Paul Revere in the first verse.

Paul Revere warnin' that the British were comin'
Ridin' through the streets of town
Never a thought of turnin' and runnin'
He wouldn't let his country down

Then, Rose imagined herself as George Washington in another scene.

General George Washington had to win
If the country was to grow
He made it through and he won the day
Our first president, we all know!

Seasons come and seasons go
But America's heroes to live forever
When times get rough all the memories of
America's heroes will pull us through together!

Branch then imagined himself as Davy Crockett.

Davy Crockett on the wild frontier
Was pushin' American west
Makin' it safer to work and play
He was one of the nation's best!

With Biggie, he imagined himself as Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln had a special plan
To let all men be free
No matter the cost, he's wage a fight
To end all slavery, whoa

Seasons come and seasons go
But America's heroes to live forever
When times get rough all the memories of
America's heroes will pull us through together!
Will pull us through together!

As the song ended, they sighed with happiness.

"Wow, there are lots of heroes who shaped the country but why are we celebrating the Fourth of July," Tug Duluth said.

"The Fourth of July a.k.a Independence Day is when we celebrate the freedom of our fruit nation, the greatest fruit nation that ever existed, the United States of America," Peppy said as he narrated the story. The Snack Pack imagined themselves, their friends, and the enemies portraying different characters in their imagination.

"It all started in England, where everybody lived grumbling and dissatisfied." he narrated.

The Snack Pack, who were wearing 17th-century fashion were going about in their everyday lives while Gristle was sitting by the ships at the pier.