R U Ready To Fuck Up College?

After four weeks of vacation and touring, the Snack Pack went to the mall to buy some supplies for their first day in college.

"Are you guys sure that we can buy our own supplies? I had a lot of subjects to take on based on my course," Branch said.

"We would need pens, college-ruled notebooks, updated name tags, and many more if we are gonna ace college," Rose said. "Too bad my fucking backpack is broken."

"Shit, it's your security object, Rose," Poppy said. "Like my purple bracelet."

"Rose, what bag do you want to buy?" DJ Suki asked her.

"I'll need something that can fit my stuff," Rose answered.

"Rose sure knows how to bring many things to school like the time she had papers in her bag?" Guy Diamond smirked.

"Yeah, we need a plan," Branch said. "Since Rose is susceptible to many things due to her autism, we will go to the bookstore to buy our supplies, then buy only what we need based on our budget, and have lunch in a restaurant that I'll pick and after that, we have to buy clothes too."

"Branch, why don't we let Rose pick one because she has better ideas," Poppy suggested.

"Okay, Poppy," he agreed with her.

"I already have lots of clothes in my walk-in closet, why do I need new ones?" Rose asked him.

"You and your grandma are gonna donate your old stuff so you need new ones," Branch instructed her.

"Sorry, I forgot," Rose apologized. "I'm so anxious right now!"

"Rose, you are the Barbie doll we ever have in our band and don't forget that you are also the diva," Poppy said.

"I'm anxious because college students tend to look capital-F fabulous," Rose said. "And I look like my grandma in the 1960's."

"Really?" Guy Diamond asked her.

"I really need a king new look," Rose sighed. "But at least we're going shopping together."

They went into the mall and started shopping for new supplies at the bookstore. Poppy would want the colorful notebooks but Rose shows her a chromic, color-changing notebooks and Branch would buy the plain ones. While shopping for new stuff, they looked at the prices so that they don't overspend. After buying their supplies, they had lunch in a Japanese restaurant that Rose suggested.

"Thanks Rose, you sure know how to pick the best one, with an affordable price," Guy Diamond said as he ate a bowl of ramen.

"And we get to use our PWD cards as well," Poppy added.

"No problem," Rose responded.

"So, what outfits will you try on?" Satin asked her.

"Well, I wanted something stylish but not too tow-key or not too flashy either," Rose suggested.

"Whoa, you're the diva of this band, remember? You need to be glamorous," Chenille said.

"I love every bit of myself, except for the body hair," Rose said.

"We'll give you a makeover when we go clothes shopping," Satin said.

"And you have your fashion experts to help ya!" Chenille added.

After lunch, they went clothes shopping. Satin and Chenille had Rose try out some clothes they picked for her. Rose came out wearing a short sleeved crop top, cargo pants, and a beanie.

"Satin, what do you think?" Rose asked her.

"Ooh, it looks good on you," Satin squealed.

"Meh, try the outfit set I chose for you," Chenille suggested.

Then, Rose appeared trying out the new style Chenille picked for her. She is wearing a luminous, color-changing puffy jacket, a sleeveless crop top, high-waisted pants, and short boots with lots of gold jewelry.

"Now, you look like a diva!" Chenille gasped.

"Isn't the outfit fucking flashy?" Rose asked her.

"Yes, you look like a Ho," Satin agreed with her.

"I got an idea," Poppy said when she showed them a pink, knitted, off-shoulder, cropped sweater with straps and long sleeves. It has knitted hearts and flowers as well.

"Wow! This is perfect!" the twins gasped when they saw it.

Rose finally came out of the changing room in the sweater that Poppy suggested she should try with, a pair of jean shorts, boots, and necklaces.

"Oh My Guh!" Smidge gasped. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks!" Rose thanked them.

"And now, here's our surprise for you!" Poppy said as she handed Rose a new bag. It was revealed to be a wide, pink bag that can fit her favorite stuff.

"It's perfect!" Rose gasped when she was given the bag.

"My plan works!" Branch smirked.

"I guess we were ready to go to fuck up in college," Poppy said as they cheered in the store.

This is inspired by the Big Mouth Episode, Panic! At The Mall.