Critter Comfort

This morning, the Snack Pack went to Harmonia Falls Zoo and they marveled at the sight of all the wild animals that were found all over the world. Rose carried her notebook with her to draw each species and their details while the others took pictures. Branch is reading a book about all types of creatures and their habitats, behavior and other features.

"Look at those zebras!" Rose cried as she stopped and drew a picture of them.

The rest of the Snack Pack took photos of the animals in their enclosure and Satin and Chenille were amazed.

"Good, show me your wild side!" Chenille said.

"No, do it like you're keeping a secret!" Satin added.

"Please don't," Rose said. "I'm trying to draw it properly for my work."

"What's the big deal, Rose?" Biggie asked.

"I ran out of inspiration for a new costume design," She hushed.

They continued taking photos till Satin paused her camera.

"Wait, wait," She sighed. "This isn't working."

"Stripes are last season," Chenille agreed.

After viewing the zebras, they look around the animals in their enclosures. Rose had already drawn many animals and did concepts for the outfits on her IPad while eating lunch. Branch noticed Rose drawing so hard and looked at it.

"The horns look uneven," He said.

"Sorry, I should pay attention to the details," She blushed as she fixed the horn.

DJ Suki, on the other hand, is using her cellphone to mix animal sounds that she recorded from the animals in the zoo.

"What's that for, DJ?" Poppy asked her.

"Sampling sounds for the experimental album I'm working on, it's a working progress," She responded.

She played the music on her phone but it sounded horrible to them.

"Sorry," she said as she turned it off.

They noticed one of the wild deer was eating a fruit nearby. Guy Diamond was interested in it.

"Delicacy? Exclusive?" He drooled as he grabbed one of the strange fruits and ate it.

"What the fuck Guy, did you just eat that shit?" Branch asked sternly. "I told you, we are not supposed to disrupt the habitat."

"And they cause massive indigestion," A tour guide added.

Guy Diamond denied eating it but judging by his fart, it was evident. Rose and the others pinched or covered their nose when it happened.

"That is too much goddamn shit!" Rose gasped while holding her nose.

"Cmon, guys." Poppy assured him. "We promised Branch that we would keep our hands to ourselves."

"Yes, that's right," Branch agreed. "Cause if we interfere with nature we know nothing about, we fucking risk destabilizing it."

"Oh fuck, I got a package from my aunt and they delivered it to me yesterday," Rose said.

"Your aunt is giving you a gift?" Cooper asked her.

"Yeah, my aunt Glamour is sending me one, I don't know what she's sending me," She nodded.

After a day in the zoo, the snack pack were driving in their cars around Harmonia Falls.

"That was a day at the zoo," Branch said.

"Yeah, and at least my corvette is open enough to let the air out," Rose said.

"But we had fun, right?" Poppy asked them.