Rose's Vlog: Sculpting And A New Way Of Painting

A camera turned on as Rose was setting it up. She was wearing an apron with paint splatters and gloves. After the camera was all set, she had the materials ready on the table in front of her.

"Hello viewers, I am going to make a head sculpture," Rose said in front of the camera. "Here are some clay, wire, pliers, sculpture pedestal, sculpting tools, paint, tape, and balloons."

She started fixing up the wire to hold the sculptures in place.

"Let's start with the armature first." Rose said as she used pliers to fix the armature for each of her sculptures. After that, she started building up the clay for her first sculpture,

"Some clay to build the profile."

After piling up the clay, she started sculpting Poppy's image using sculpting tools.

"Now, let's block out the skull, then the features."

She repeated the process in making the sculptures of all her friends' heads until she finished the last one, which is the image of herself. After taping them all in place while taking time to dry the sculptures, she filled some balloons with paint.

"Okay, let's see how the magic goes."

When she finally filled the balloons, she started throwing the paint-filled balloons at the sculptures.

"Oh yeah!" She screamed as she threw the first balloon at them.

"Bullseye!" She cried with joy after splashing them with the second balloon.

"That's the spirit!" She cheered when the third balloon hit the sculptures.

It continued until they are finally covered in paint. Rose showed the viewers the sculptures that she made with a smile on her face.

"And there you have it," she said. "My first ever sculptures."

She later turned off the camera, thus ending the video.

Trolls: The Snack Pack Life: The Beat Goes Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें