The Snack Pack Holiday

The Christmas season has finally arrived as Rose and the Snack Pack came to her apartment after driving another car through the night-covered city in their Christmas-themed outfits.

People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train, love train

People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train, a love train

The next stop that we make, will be soon
Tell all the folks we're back in town, we're bringing it all to you
Now please don't miss the train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you

People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train, a love train
People all over the world,
Join hands
Start a love train, a love train

People all over the world,
Sisters and brothers
Join hands
Start a love train, a love train

People all over the world,
Join hands
Start a love train, a love train

People all over the world
Join hands
Start a love train, a love train
Start a love train.

They entered the Madrigal mansion, carrying lots of ingredients, and placed them on the table.

"Wow, all this buying really tired me out, fuck" Rose panted.

"My family is going to have Noche Buena here," Branch said.

"Same with my relatives, only they're far away from me," She sighed.

"You miss them, don't ya?" Biggie asked her.

"Yeah, my family is very close-knit," Rose answered. "My uncles told me that the Philippines celebrate Christmas the longest in my home country."

"How do you celebrate Christmas with your family?" Satin asked.

"We would sing Christmas carols, have a huge feast, have Christmas parties, and we would have rice cakes to eat," She answered. "It's a huge reunion when my family comes together with my relatives to have fun."

"Same," Branch added.

"Wow, it really is a huge deal for you," Guy said.

"We can make your Christmas the most memorable of the year." Poppy said. "I mean, it is your first time celebrating it here."

"Guys, you won't believe who's going to move here in Harmonia Falls, my long-distance girlfriend, Justina Butterfly?" Cooper announced.

"Jussy Butterfly? Is she that girl from the UK?" Poppy asked him.

"Yeah, and......" he stammered.

Guy Diamond noticed his nervous face and went up to him, bringing him outside to talk with him.

"What's wrong Cooper, you're excited to see Jussy but you're too shy to say something, what's wrong?" Guy asked him.

"Guy Diamond, I got a confession, she wants to have our first-time sex with me, she wants to get fucked by me," he answered.

"Cooper, for a hyperactive guy with autism like you, you're nervous about having sex?" Guy asked him.

"Yeah, I don't know if I can do it when she comes," he sighed. "Maybe I'll think about it while we have the tamalada."

"Yeah, let's get in, it's getting cold from afar," Guy said as they went back inside.

They entered the mansion as everybody else was preparing to make tamales.

"You're also gonna love tamales as well," Branch smirked.

"What are tamales?" Rose asked.

"Tamales are a traditional Mexican dish made with a corn-based dough mixture that is filled with various meats or beans and cheese." Branch explained. "Tamales are wrapped and cooked in corn husks or banana leaves, but they are removed from the husks before eating. Try them served with pico de gallo on top and a side of guacamole and rice."