Meadow Spriggs

Guy Diamond was in his photography class, listening to his professor with a keen look on his face until the bell rings. All of the students left the classrooms and Guy followed them.

"Excuse me, Dananjay?" the professor called his name.

"Yes, Professor?" Guy asked him.

"You've been attending so hard in your classes and handling your social life," he said. "I heard you also tutor your classmates and your bandmates."

"Yes?" Guy said.

"You should try tutoring one of your classmates, Nari," he suggested. "She recently moved in from India and she is having a hard time learning. Can you help her with her studies?"

"Ok professor, I'll try," he sighed as he went up to an Indian young woman who was looking at her notebook. She has dark brown skin with purple short hair, which has green leaves and flowers, blue eyes, a bindi on her forehead, and magenta lipstick. She wears a white and bluish-green dress, round lavender glasses, yellow flats, a grey shoulder bag and has white flower-shaped earrings.

"Namaste, I'm Dananjay Maheswaran," Guy introduced himself. "And you are....."

"I'm Nari Saccandrika and my nickname is Meadow Spriggs," she introduced herself.

"Are you the girl who works at the flower shop with Karma?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I do," she answered. but my real passion is organizing and taking picture of models but I am unsure of doing it because I am too shy to talk to people,"

"Why? Are you scared of socializing?" Guy asked.

"I'm too scared to talk to other beings, I become uncomfortable about it," She added.

"Taking care of models is like taking care of plants," Guy assured her. "There might be a lot of tasks for you to do like answering and managing phone calls, managing the new model submission email account, helping to manage my modeling schedules, input my stats and images into the agency website and booking software, and greet guests as they come into the agency but you will learn a lot with me by your side."

"Wow, I've never made that connection before," Meadow gasped. "I've never been comfortable with social situations but I'll do my best because you're my tutor."

"Fantastic, you could start with the basic tasks first," he said.

Things went well with Guy being a tutor to Meadow. He taught Meadow the lessons from school but he also taught her all the things she has to learn about modeling and organizing booking schedules with him all day, but she also did tasks, ranged from small tasks like picking up everyone's lunch orders or sitting at reception and screening phone calls, to some slightly more glamorous things, like taking a black Town Car to drop off a birthday gift for a fashion company. Still, she couldn't socialize with other people, especially when talking to clients. After a hard day's work, he and Meadow joined the Snack Pack at the school grounds.

"Hey Guy, you're later than ever," Branch said.

"Wow, you sure have a good relationship with Meadow, she's going well" Poppy said.

"We did," Guy sighed in exhaustion.

"Yeah, but I am not sure about socializing with everybody," Meadow said with a soft-spoken tone.

"Maybe we can have a study party," Rose suggested. "I have a huge problem with my assignment."

Meadow felt like she wanted to faint but Poppy assured her.

"It's not a party, we will just have a study hangout together," She said.

"That's a relief." Guy sighed.

The next day, the Snack Pack gathered in Rose's home for a study party. Meadow was unsure about talking to them as she clung to Guy's shoulder.

"Guy, I don't know if I can do it," she said.

"Everybody, I'd like you all to meet Meadow Spriggs," Guy added as he introduced her.

"Hi Meadow," Harper called out.

"Hey Meadow, namaste," Archer added. "Sorry, if my Hindi is rusty."

"It's alright, I can teach you how to speak Hindi," Meadow said.

In a minute, Meadow Spriggs is socializing with her newfound friends. It is very slow but she is making progress.

"You sure know about plants more than we do," Cookie Sugarloaf, an African-American young adult with bright purple and a dark purple eyeshadow, cyan afro hair, and dark blue eyes. She wears a bright yellow t-shirt with green shorts, purple sneakers, and a green bracelet on her left wrist.

"Thanks, and you guys have a lot of knowledge about social media," Meadow said.

"Is it your dream to help models with their needs?" Moxie Dewdrop, a Chinese-american teen with pink colored irises and lipstick, and light pink hair. She wears a yellow and orange gradient dress and magenta shoes.

"Um, yes?" she answered in a shy tone.

"You don't have to be shy about it," Aspen Heitz said. "We can introduce you to the students who want to become models."

"Like Guy? Sure," she agreed with a smile.

The Snack Pack members were so happy for them. They also learn a lot from their new friend, Meadow and she learns from them. Like plants, they also need time to grow too but growing will take so long, depending on the time when they overcome it but right now, it is a new beginning.