Ms. Fruit Harvest

The sun rose above the city skylines as Poppy and Branch came to the cafe for a day of cooking for their customers. The other employees also arrived when Bella Brightly opened the cafe. They started baking the pastries they prepped last night and the day started. Rose entered the cafe with a smile on her face. She is wearing a sweater with denim shorts, a jacket with a fur collar, and brown boots.

"Hi, Rose!" Poppy greeted her.

"Hi, Poppy," Rose responded. "I can't believe that we're asked to perform at the fruit harvest festival."

"The harvest festival is the day when we fairies pick all the harvest in the community garden," Poppy said. "We would have fruits like apples, figs, grapes, limes, quinces, oranges, pomegranates, passionfruit, kiwi, and plums."

"We'll also have vegetables like beans, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, and pumpkins," Branch added.

"We use the harvested fruits and vegetables to make dishes out of it for the celebration," Cooper joined in.

"When everything is prepared, we start the harvest celebration with a harvest dance," Biggie quipped.

"I love dancing," Rose said.

"Heya guys!" Smidge called out. "I entered the Ms. Fruit Harvest pageant and I'm so excited."

"You, fucking win that pageant? You're just not feminine for that kind of thing," A voice called out. It was Brandy, who was standing by the doorstep.

"Dorda!" Smidge growled. "I heard you had fucking implants placed in your body to improve your appearance, bitch."

"Yeah, not like you who is a ********," Brandy said. This caught Poppy's attention.

"You're just jealous because Poppy looks better than you, that's why!" She added.

"What did you fucking say to my friend!?" Poppy hollered. This startled everybody in the cafe, both employees and customers.

Guy Diamond was passing by the cafe when he saw Dorda running out of the place but she looked smug and satisfied.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU CADELA!" Poppy screamed as she kicked Brandy out of the cafe.

"Sure thing, Poppy," She smuggled. "I'll see ya at the festival."

Poppy took a deep breath as she was about to close the door when Guy came by.

"Poppy, what happened?" Guy asked.

"It's just that bitch, Brandy meddling like what she normally does," Poppy said.

As Guy and Poppy enter the cafe, Poppy apologized to the customers. "Sorry everybody, I didn't mean to lose my composure like that."

"It's okay, Miss Poppy," an African-American mother sighed. "I never let my kids go near her as usual."

"She's nice to look at but she's not very nice," A teenager added.

"So, what's wrong?" Guy asked.

"I entered Ms. Fruit Harvest for this year and that slut, Brandy mocked me," Smidge said.

"She called Smidge the racist word in front of Poppy," Rose said.

"Ooh, that hurts," Guy Diamond sighed. "The good news is that the organizers asked me to host the pageant and the winner gets to be the star of the fairy harvest parade."

"Really? I can't wait to be one, and I'll have Milton Moss be my date," She giggled. "But Brandy has her good looks to win this thing."

"But at least you have us," Rose said. "I could help ya undergo the Cinderella challenge."