Glamping

Branch was safely instructing the kids, including CJ Suki and Priscilla about safety when Poppy butts in.

"Branch, they get it," She said blandly. "Skip to the demonstration."

"Right." Branch replied as he skipped to it.

When he was about to show Keith in safety gear, it was revealed that he was gone. He is right beside the girls.

"Hey, what's up?" Keith said.

"Keith, why did you take off the safety gear?" Branch asked.

"It was getting all protect-ty!" He complained.

"The color scheme is too rudimentary," Priscilla said.

"Yeah, if I wear that thing, how can I get my dance on?" CJ asked.

"Guys, for the last time, this isn't about getting your dance on," Branch reprimanded. "You know, the cushy lifestyle of yours is really softening you guys and........"

"Okay, let's hear it for Branch's fun and safety seminar!" Poppy ended it. "Now, how about we pass this moment by having a chat and eating snacks."

CJ Suki picked up one of the berries and she was engrossed. "Ewww, this berry is too squishy,"

"And too round, gross!!" Keith said with disgust.

"Is this organic?" Priscilla asked.

"Yup, just picked them from the bush," Poppy answered.

"Was the bush organic?" She asked again.

"How can a bush be not organic?" Poppy replied.

"I'll pass, thanks," Priscilla refused the snacks.

"Okay, I don't understand why they're so uninterested in organic food," Rose sighed. "My younger cousins love those."

"See, soft," Branch said. "And they need to be toughened up and I know just how to do it."

"What?" Rose asked.

The next day, Branch showed up in a short sleeved button up shirt with a vest and khaki pants. He is also wearing hiking boots and he brought in some items.

"We're going camping!!" He announced, handing backpacks and walking sticks to the kids.

"Awwww!!!" The kids groaned.

"Guys, camping will be great, I'll invite Guy, he makes everything fun," Poppy said. She is wearing a knitted jumpsuit with shorts, hiking boots, a flower crown on her head, and matching leg warmers.

"Yeah, I remember when we camped in San Jacinto Mountains before," Rose said, wearing a pink, wide sleeved blouse with paisley prints, leggings, and hiking boots with hoop earrings and a necklace. "And learn how to embrace the great outdoors, plus we get to dress in these groovy outfits and plus, Guy is coming late."

"Yay, Guy!!!" The kids cheered.

"Whoa, Guy?" Branch remembered how Guy always gets everybody's attention from him. "How about we keep it simple, just you, me, Rose, and the kids?"

They went to the campsite in San Jacinto Mountains as Branch drove the van with their camper to their destination. Branch opened the van and let everybody out.

"Alright, this looks like the greatest spot to get back to the basics," Branch said.
The kids came out uninterested, wearing bohemian and geometric outfits, and they had their backpacks on.

"Aww please, we've been driving for fifteen minutes," Branch groaned.

"I'm hot!" CJ complained.

"I'm cold?" Priscilla cried.