Liar, Liar, Quiche On Fire

It was morning in Pop Diner the employees got started for a day of baking and cooking as usual. They baked the pastries they prepped, started cooking, and everybody in Castle City arrived to try the food on their menu. Rose arrived, wearing a short, pink hoodie that shows off her bellybutton, flared jeans, a red rose on her hair, and high heels. The Snack Pack also came for breakfast.

"I heard you had lots of eggs delivered today," Rose said.

"Yeah, I sent Bella a message to make the egg-based menu for the day," Poppy responded.

"They already made omelettes, breakfast plates with fried eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, egg salads, and many more," Branch said.

"We haven't done quiche before but mom used to make them," Poppy said.

"What's quiche?" Cooper asked them.

"Quiche is a cheesy, eggy, pie that has meat, seafood, and vegetables," Rose responded.

"I remember when my stepmother used to make me and my brother quiche when I was a kid," Smidge said. "I could add that to the recipe book."

"Okay, how does your mom make quiche?" Branch asked Smidge.

"We need to make a pie crust, then we put cheese at the base, layer it with vegetables, pour egg custard all over it and top it with cheese before baking them," She said as she writes down the recipe.

"What vegetables did your mom use, Smidge?" Cooper asked.

"Usually red cherry tomatoes, asparagus, spinach, and mushrooms but she also adds beef, pork, chicken, or seafood to add some meat," She answered.

"Wow, that would be our menu for today" Poppy squealed.

Little did the employees of the Pop Diner know is that Dorda and her girls, Tequila, Champagne, Cider, Whiskey, Vodka, and Soju was having very few customers entering their restaurant,

"Dorda, we got 750 customers today," Champagne said, bringing out some dishes for one group of customers.

"That's not enough, we need to get even with that fucking bitch and her fucking cutesy cafe," Brandy said. "Any ideas?"

"Nope, we got none," Vodka nodded.

"I wonder what she is up to." Tequila asked her.

"That's the point, we are going to find out what is up with them." Brandy smirked and she noticed a customer coming out of the cafe with a quiche.

"Hey, that guy just bought quiche from her lame cafe!" Champagne said.

"Quiche? That reminds me......" She snickered. "Let's show them who's boss."

Dorda noticed that the male customers of the Red Tavern also had quiche but he became so curious when he noticed Brandy and the girls were luring some customers to come and eat in their restaurant.

"I've never seen any of them make quiche before," Branch said.

"That was strange of them, they haven't done that before," Rose nodded.

"Poppy, HELP!!" a famous chef rushed into the Pop Diner desperately. "Someone had stolen my fucking quiche!!"

"What happened sir?" Branch asked him.

"My employees and I were making our own quiche and they all disappeared every time we make them," he complained.

"I hate to tell you, sir that Dorda and her girls are selling quiche today," Poppy said.

"Wait, you don't mean......" the owner was shocked when he knew who did it.

Dorda and her girls are happily selling quiche in their restaurant when Chef arrived with two of her employees.

"Dorda, I know you and your bitches the one who stole my recipe!" he yelled.

"Stolen, we didn't steal your quiche," Brandy lied.

"Oh really, how did you explain the vegetables I use for it today?" the owner smirked.

"We bought them yesterday." Champagne defended.

"It's not!"

"Liar!"

"No, you are the liar!!"

The argument continued between the owner and Dorda with her girls until Poppy and the Snack Pack stopped the fight.

"Okay, that's enough." Poppy said. "We will settle this in a tasting contest."

"A tasting contest?" the owner said. "That's when I'll prove that the quiche is my work of art."

"You wish!" Brandy added.

"What shall we do?" owner asked.
"At 2:00 in the afternoon, after school, you'll make your own quiche and present it before Gristle to see who is telling the truth." Poppy said.

"We'll do this fair and square, Dorda," the owner said as she left with the Snack Pack. "None of your tricks will work this time."

The two restaurants start to work on their quiche while Poppy prefers to make quiche in her own way so she thinks of making her own while the Snack Pack were in class. When their classes were over, they went back to the Pop Diner and Cloud Dude arrived with some news.

"Cloud Dude?" Poppy gasped.

"The two are almost here!!" Cloud Guy cried.

"Wait, already?" Smidge asked.

In a flash, Gristle and Bridget arrived with Rose.

"We came here as soon as possible," Gristle panted.

"What's the rush?" Bridget.

"Some restaurant owner believed that Dorda stole her quiche today and those bitches denied it," Rose answered.

"How did you know?" Gristle asked her.

"Poppy texted me," She answered.

"You're saying that someone's food was stolen by your rival?" Gristle asked her.

"Yeah, for the first time, she meddled with another restaurant instead," Poppy said.

Then, the restaurant owner arrived with her quiche while Dorda and her girls arrived with theirs as well. They both show their quiche, which looks very similar. The Snack Pack and Gristle are confused at first until Poppy reminds him of something.

"Just taste to see which is more delicious," Poppy told him.

Gristle tasted Dorda's quiche and it tasted delicious. Then, he tasted the famous chef's food but he noticed that both of them are the same.

"They look the same and taste the same." Gristle said.

"Really?" Everybody in the cafe gasped.

"Yeah, only this famous chef can make food this delicious!" He added.

"WHAT!?" Dorda shrieked.

"I knew it, you're the one who stole my quiche, bitch!" the owner yelled.

"But we didn't steal that shit from anyone,........we borrowed it," Dorda babbled.

"Well, you can't lie anymore," Rose smirked. "Everybody knows what you did."

"Okay, thank you Poppy for helping me get my quiche back," the restaurant owner sighed and thanked Poppy.

"It was nothing but what matters is that you are honest about what happened to your quiche," Poppy said. "And they have to learn how to be honest too."

The girls tried to make a hasty escape but they slipped and ten raw eggs fell on them, causing a mess on their hair and outfits. Rose laughed at Dorda and took a photo of them for her to post on social media. Looks like Dorda cannot mess with any other restaurant anymore because she would be made fun of by anyone who saw the embarrassing photo of them.