Rose's Video Blog: Jiu-Jitsu

The camera turns on as Rose stands in front of it, wearing a karate gi and her hair is tied in a crown braid. She is also joined by Branch and Poppy in the video.

"Hi, Rose here and we're going to teach you some jiu-jitsu skills that you can use to defend yourselves from fucking creepzos as self-defense," Rose said. "So, we'll start with the front snap kick. Watch and learn."

They started with a fighting stance and they bent their knees.

"Rose, you're a natural," Poppy complimented her.

"Thanks Poppy, I learned it in Japan," Rose said. "Let's get this kick up high like this."

They later kicked so high in synchronization and repeated it so that their viewers would finally get it. Then, they tried different kicks as well.

"Okay, up next, we will try some basic punches and blocks," Rose said. "Are you with me?"

"We got you Rose," Branch answered.

"Alright, let's do it!" Poppy added as they started doing some punches.

They started with the beginner punches and repeated it. They moved to different type of punches and blocks as well. Now, they are ready to take their skills for a test drive by using a wooden martial arts training dummy that Rose taped with a picture of Creek.

"Okay Poppy, ready to kick some ass?" Rose asked.

"I'm ready, Rose!" Poppy answered

Poppy tried it out first and showed a lot of effort. Branch also took his jiu-jitsu skills to a test drive in the dummy but he showed more force. Finally, Rose tested hers, which ended up having the dummy destroyed.

"Rose, you're like a hurricane when you do martial arts," Poppy gasped.

"Yeah, no wonder everybody calls you a powerhouse," Branch said.

"Thanks," Rose thanked them before turning to the camera. "And thank you for tuning in on our blog. Please like and subscribe to our channel. See ya!"

Rose ended the video by turning off the camera, which is her way of saying goodbye.