Chapter 5

"So you have a baby your wife doesn't know about?" I asked to be sure I heard right and he nodded in response.

I let out a sigh. That's so messed up. The blackmailer really has something deadly against him. I feel so sorry for the wife. She will definitely get hurt when she finally knows the truth.

"This is serious than I thought" One of the managers said.

Everywhere got silent as they are all looking at me to know my decision. Even though it's hard to admit, I can understand why the other managers could not take action against him. They are colleagues in the same position.

I looked at the man. He is crying bitterly while pleading for mercy.

"I have made my decision." I said and they became curious to know what I have decided.

"I am getting the police involved" I uttered in a low tone and the man broke down in tears.

"You made the right decision ma" one of the men said.

The rest nodded in agreement as they murmured amongst themselves.

"Not to get him arrested..." I continued and they paused.

"But to apprehend the blackmailer and make him pay for the emotional breakdown he has caused this employee of mine" I concluded and they all got silent.

The man could not believe it. He immediately wiped his tears and fell on his knees while thanking me for not taking actions against him. He is already in pain that his family will probably break apart if the truth comes out, the last thing I would do is add to it by taking actions against him besides it's best we arrest the blackmailer instead.

"Mr Lee, go with him to the police station to report this matter. I want the police to take action on this as soon as possible". I said while getting my things ready to leave.

"Having concluded that, I think it's time to go" I said.

I have so much work left untouched in the office just so I can come here. I need to hurry back to at least attend to half of it. Lily already texted me that she is close to the hospital, we will have lunch together before going to the office.

"Thanks so much for coming Ma'am. Please have a safe trip back home" Mrs. Zen said as we got out of the room.

The workers all stood up to greet me just as they always do. I smiled at them and turned towards the elevator.

"We appreciate your effort in honoring our invitation Ma. I will always let you know if there is....."

Was the last thing I heard Mr Lee saying when my mind went blank on seeing her. My heartbeat increased and my whole body started shaking. This person looks exactly like Becky. No this is Becky except that her hair isn't as long as it used to be and she's on blonde not her usual black hair. Her dressing sense also changed and she looks much prettier and calmer.

Is this really Becky standing right infront of me? I have never been haunted by her ghost before in the past, why would she appear to me now? I am so shocked to do anything. I want to run to her but my legs are not moving.

She looked back and turned to me once again. She seemed a little nervous. Ghosts don't get nervous right? Maybe this person infront of me is really Becky and not her ghost.

"Madam?"

I can hear one of the men calling making me get more conscious of the situation.

"Is everything okay?" The other asked.

Now my mind is fully back and I am completely conscious of the situation. Her phone started vibrating and I became more convinced that this person is not a ghost. Ghost don't have cellphones and they can't get in the elevator!!