Chapter 21

"Please do your best to get more information about Mr. Armstrong and what happened on that day." I said

If I can get this information, then it will be easier for me to know what Mr. Armstrong told Becky about the accident and why they moved out of Thailand.

"You don't have to worry about that ma'am. I am working on it" Mr Lee responded.

I nodded subtly and put back the pictures and documents in the envelope.

"Also, about Mr. Finn's case, the police has apprehended the blackmailer."

"Oh really? How is the wife holding up?"

"She wants a divorce"

Silence

Well, I am not shocked at all. But I actually was not expecting an outright divorce. This is what Mr. Finn was afraid of.

"That's bad" I muttered under my breath.

I also understand the woman. it's not easy to bear such betrayal from a husband. Having a child outside and keeping it a secret for over a year.

"It's my one month leave, but I am always available whenever you need me ma'am" he said breaking the silence.

He's on leave? That explains why he isn't dressed in an office attire. I smiled and took his hand for a handshake.

"Thanks once again Mr. Lee. I appreciate all your efforts" I said and he left the office.

I dropped the envelope in my bag and got busy with work. Because I was barely in the office last week, I have got piles of work to do today. I spent hours signing on the papers infront of me, reading business proposals and forwarding my responses back to my secretary.

My door opened after a short knock and my secretary came in. She has another set of documents that I need to sign on. I let out a sigh of frustration and relaxed my back on the boss chair.

"I can't believe you're still bringing more of these. When will it end?" I said in a tired tone.

Well I am tired. I have been on this since morning. Who wouldn't get tired? Plus it's lunch time, I am hungry. But I am trying to get half of it done before I can eat.

"This is the last one" she said while smiling and I heaved a sigh of relief.

She dropped them on the desk and turned to me.

"By the way madam, some girl is here to see you. She doesn't work here and has no appointment with you" she said.

Who could that be? My secretary knows Lily and other of my friends. So it definitely not them. I would wish for it to be Becky but I don't think she would ever come here.

"Let her in" I simply said and continued with my work.

................................................

I walked into the building. It's the location Mr. Antonio asked to meet with him. Of course I am a little nervous. The man I have been following for months wants to meet up with me. I hope we have a good deal.

"This way please" a worker said and I followed her to where Mr. Antonio is.

It's my first time of seeing him in person. He certainly looks better and younger in person than in pictures and videos. He smiled at me and pointed to an empty chair opposite him, indicating I should have a seat.

After sitting, he gave me a glass to help myself with the drink on the table and I did.

"Thanks Miss Armstrong for coming to see me. I will be very quick" he said putting down his glass of wine on the table.