Chapter 51

"You may have amnesia but you still have the same bedroom sense. I mean it's almost like your former bedroom of four years ago" Irin said while looking around my room.

She's here, in the mansion and in my bedroom. This is the second time we are seeing after her honeymoon but we communicate often and she knows everything that has happened.

As for my bedroom design sense, I hear it from everyone all the time. My family, Freen and those that had been in my bedroom in the past confirmed it.

"You still have this?" She said referring to the painting on the wall.

"Yeah. Freen got it back" I said as we stared at the painting together.

Yes she did. I could not believe it either. she requested for it from the owner of our old mansion. And thankfully, the woman gave it. It's in my room and I love looking at it.

"Who would have thought the then straight miss Sarocha would be down bad for you right now" she said having a naughty smile on her face.

"What's that? She was straight? What do you mean?" I asked smiling confusedly.

"She didn't tell you the story of how you met?" She asked walking to the bed.

"She did..."

"What did she tell you?"

"Uhm... We first met in an elevator, she became my driver and we fell in love" I said and jumped on the bed.

"Well, she didn't tell you the crazy part" she said and I turned to her curiously.

"You literally did everything to seduce her...."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I also gave you some ideas on how to get her in your bed but she was a strong soldier" she said.

This is my first time of hearing it. Was that why it was partly difficult to seduce her that night too? Even after wearing that crazy nightwear.

"We tried for some months before you got her. We all thought she was straight but she confessed when we were ready to give up" she concluded.

"Wow" I muttered.

Freen didn't say anything about that to me. So I was the one that seduced her into falling in love with me. I didn't know I had such power. If I should go back to those days, I will seduce her over and over again. She's the best woman I can ever ask for.

"I heard she gave back the company" Irin continued bringing back my thoughts.

"Yes she did. The transfer of ownership was done last week." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"I am so proud of her". She said.

"Really? What about me?" I asked pouting and she laughed.

"I am so proud of you too" she said and hugged me.

"Thanks a lot" I muttered with a smile.

Shortly after that, a knock was heard and our chief maid walked in with a tray of snacks and fruits. I had earlier asked them to prepare it for Irin. She dropped it on the table and after thanking her for the snacks, she left the room. 

"So tell me, how is Mera?" I asked turning back to Irin.

"She's good." She responded but didn't sound completely happy.

"Already having a lover's quarrel?" I asked and she was mute. I raised my eyebrows indicating she should answer.

"She wants a child this early" she finally muttered.