Chapter 18

"what do you mean we are having our vacation here?" Jane asked.

"I love it here. The weather, people and food here are nice. What's the point of going back to China?"

"Don't play games with me Becky. You can't just conclude things on your own. Our initial agreement was to go back after the program. So we should leave tomorrow" she fumed.

"It's my vacation, isn't it? I love Bangkok Jane. I'm staying"

"But I hate it! Can't you see? There's nothing good coming out of here. Everything in this place is breaking us apart."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the refrigerator to get a glass of juice. As if we haven't really broken apart before coming here in the first place.

"We should leave tomorrow. I don't want us to spend another day here. You have become a different person ever since we got here. You stay out late with that lady, and even slept at God knows where with her...."

"Are we still at this?" I cut her off.

"Of course Becky. I feel like she's the cause of our constant misunderstanding. She's taking you away from me..."

"She has done nothing Jane. Stop bringing her into our discussion" I cautioned her.

"Can't you see she's trying to break us? You have been acting weird ever since you met her. She's the bad person here!"

I let out a sigh upon hearing her say that again. Not her calling Freen a bad person. Freen did nothing, I was the one that fell in love with her at first sight.

"Get your things ready. We are leaving. Remember your family doesn't know we are here" she said and that got me angry.

I hate it so much when someone else orders me around. Why bring my family into this? Is she trying to blackmail me or what? All my life, I have always been told what to do. I have no life of my own. Doing everything my dad wants. If having my vacation here will break my family apart, then so be it. I have made up my mind.

"You can leave by yourself if you so much love Beijing." I said and started walking to the room abandoning the juice on the table.

"Becky stop! Don't you dare walk out on me! Becky!!" She yelled and threw the glass on the floor.

I got to the room and hugged my pillow. Jane has done nothing but get violent each time she's angry. I almost had a panic attack over her attitude just now. Why does she have to break things when angry? The last time, she got angry and hit me in the face.

This morning when Freen dropped me off, she was furious that I slept out and broke my laptop. Her attitude is getting so unbearable for me. Before I met Freen, I was already tired of the engagement but couldn't call it off because of my family. But now, I get more frustrated each day and everything in me is pushing me to call it off.

It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and Freen will be coming by 7 to pick me up for the party. I don't want to think too much about my relationship with Jane. It only makes me unhappy. I should just think about Freen. Thinking about her makes me happy in a way no one else does. I love her so much that every piece of me wants her.

................... Time Skipped ....................

I got out of the house to the parking lot after I got the notification from her. Jane is at the gym, making it easier for me to leave the hotel without her asking so much questions. I got into her car and got carried away by her beauty. I have never seen someone as beautiful and charming as she is.

She didn't say a word to me, she's just staring at me as if she's lost into my eyes. I can't handle how she looks at me, it makes me blush so hard. Oh no! I hope my cheeks are not turning red.