Chapter 33

"Grandpa!!" Kla called and started running to them.

It was then, that Freen looked at our direction and our eyes finally met.

My heart started beating fast more than it ever was. It was like the world stopped for the both of us. Freen's beautiful eyes are fixed on mine, melting every piece of me. I have missed her so much. So much that tears started clouding in my eyes.

Freen didn't take her eyes off me not until Kla hugged her. She bent over and cupped his cheeks. She smiled beautifully at him as she fixed his dress and stroked his hair softly. I stood admiring their sweet moments as they talked and laughed cutely. I can see how much she loves him. My imagination went wild and for the first time I wished I had a son like Kla with Freen.

I have no idea what they were talking about but Kla suddenly pointed at me and Freen raised her gaze at me for the second time. And just like before, I got lost into her sexy eyes. I want to go to her but my legs are not moving. I am nervous plus I don't know if it's safe to go to her. My dad is probably bugging us right now.

Freen averted her gaze back to Kla instantly. I felt a little pain in my chest with the thought that she no longer care about me anymore. She doesn't need to say anything for me to know this. Not smiling at me at all and looking away that quickly was enough. The Freen I used to know would smile broadly and hug me tightly immediately she sees me. But I get it now. We are no longer together. I broke us apart and she doesn't have to do all that.

"Hello everyone. The bride is here, Please let's have a seat" The MC announced and people started walking to the pews.

"Come. we will seat over there" Nop said while still interlocking our hands.

We proceeded to an empty space in the third row. Mera and Irin's families filled into the first and second pews. There was a soft music playing in the background as Irin walked down the aisle.  It is always said that people look their best on the day of their wedding and Irin didn't beat the allegation. She looks so beautiful in her wedding dress.

Everyone is looking at Irin as she walks to the alter but my eyes are fixed on Freen. I can see her clearly from my pew. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I love looking at her. Freen didn't turn to me for once, infact it was as if I was never there. What was I expecting though? I broke her heart and she has probably moved on.

In a bit, the door swung open revealing Mera, Irin's bride. She started walking down the aisle on her father's arm. I haven't met her one on one before now. Irin only showed me her pictures once. She is more beautiful in person and for a second I got carried away by her beauty.

"You're gonna be in trouble if you continue staring at someone's bride that way" I can hear Nop whispering in my ear and I giggled.

"Stop it Nop. You know I don't have such silly intention..."

"I know but I am not sure someone else knows that" he said cutting me off.

I can't explain how I understood quickly who he was talking about but my eyes went straight to where Freen was seated and I caught her eyes. I just caught Freen staring at me. Does it mean she has been stealing glances at me?

"Better behave. She is scary when jealous" Nop continued and I smiled.

Did he forget that Freen and I are no longer together? I know he was just trying to tease me but teasing me with Freen right now is a little insensitive of him.

"Nop...."

"Fine. I am sorry" he quickly apologized.

I breathed heavily and peeked at Freen for like the millionth time. It feels like I am begging for her attention right now because I keep hoping that she returns her gazes at me.