Final Chapter

Freen and I have been married for over 8 months now. Getting married to her is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Our love grew stronger each day that passed by and each day she makes me feel special. She treats me better than I deserve and I will forever love her.

"Good morning sweetheart" she said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good morning baby" I responded hoarsely.

It's 7 in the morning and Freen is getting ready for work. I got up from the bed but felt a sharp headache and leaned on the wall. It's weird but I really feel weak lately, and sometimes dizzy. My appetite sucks as well. I am beginning to hate the foods I love eating little by little and welcoming the ones I never liked. Yesterday, I ate spicy food but I didn't react to it. Not at all.

"Are you okay?" Freen asked and I nodded.

"Yeah" I responded while smiling.

I got to the bathroom to freshen up but I had a serious urge to throw up so I did. I have a headache and I don't feel too good.

"Baby I don't feel too good. Please don't go" I said to Freen when I got out of the bathroom.

"That was what you said yesterday. I already promised to be home early. I just need to sign some documents in the office." She said while zipping up her slacks.

Silence

"Please help with my blazer" she said.

I took the blazer closer to her but something strange happened. I have always loved the smell of Freen's perfume but this time, it made me feel sick. Like I want to throw up.

"I am sorry I can't stay home with you. But you can come with me to the office if the house is too lonely for you" she said and cupped my cheeks.

Fuck! I am trying my best to stop myself from throwing up. I tried moving away from her but she held me more tighter. In a second, Freen hugged me making me inhale so much of the perfume. I did my best to control the urge but I couldn't help it so I threw up on her.

Her blazer is completely ruined. Freen is shocked. We are both shocked. She got worried and tried touching me again but I ran to the bathroom to throw up some more.

"Teerak?" She called as she got to the bathroom.

"I told you, I don't feel good" I responded weakly.

"I thought you were making it up. Do you want to see a doctor?" She said rubbing my back.

"I don't like the smell of your perfume. Please take it off" I continued.

"But you never had issues with it...."

"Take it off already" I demanded.

Fuck! Did I just shut her off? I don't understand my body system and the unnecessary mood swings. Freen instantly took off her dresses. She only has her underwear on as she walked back to me.

"Did you drink too much yesterday. You're probably having a hangover." She said.

Yesterday, I met with Irin, but I didn't drink at all. Not even a single sip and she knows why I can't drink. Did she forget we had our gestational surrogacy procedures already. How could she be so insensitive?

"You know I can't drink.." I said trying to be as calm as possible.

"True."

Silence

"I am sorry you are sick. Come get dressed, let's take you to the hospital" she said patting my back.

Freen helped me up to the bedroom and took out my cloth from the closet. After helping me get dressed, she changed into a simple outfit and grabbed her keys as we got out of the house.