Chapter 22

"Gosh! No. Not in her office!" I groaned in frustration.

Freen walked back to me after increasing the AC.

"Your body isn't used to this place yet. You still have to deal with the hot weather" she said while smiling.

Well I wish that's the case. The weather in Thailand is great. I am feeling hot because of what I feel inside. Freen sat beside me and held my hand.

"Now tell me, how did it go with Mr. Antonio? Any deal yet?" She asked. I let out a sigh and adjusted.

"Nothing yet." I responded in a sad tone.

"Nothing? I thought the main reason he asked to meet up is to discuss business with you?" She had a puzzled look on her face as she asked.

"Actually, it is about business. He said he likes my proposal and he's only gonna invest if I have a branch here."

"It didn't just end there, I will also manage the branch here myself for at least a year. What kind of rule is that? Mr. Antonio has never cared about all these, why suddenly?" I asked getting slightly frustrated.

Freen smiled and locked our fingers. Making me to calm down.

"I think it's because of his last experience with foreign business partners, that's why he's like this."

"He has been a businessman for years. He knows about risk in business. I'm sure that isn't the only reason" I muttered

Silence

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked breaking the silence.

"I have no idea. This is so hard on me"

"Why? Don't you want to stay here?" She asked and I looked into her eyes. There's no better place I would love to stay than here.

"Mr. Antonio proposal is crazy but on a brighter side it's also a good thing for your business. It's great step into expanding globally. Believe me it will actually benefit you more" Freen continued.

If only she knew how my dad can be. If only she knew the horrible experience my family passed through in this country. They would never agree to this.

"You're right. I will think about it" I said and she smiled.

Mr. Antonio gave me some days to think about it. Accepting his proposal means getting ready to go against my family. If I should ever do that, then there must be a bigger reason to do that. It actually should be something so worth it. Freen is a good reason to stay back but I am not a teenager who can easily choose love over their family. Who in their right senses chooses love over family? I don't think such a thing exist though. It only happens in movies.

My eyes landed on her cleavages again. I swallowed a lump in my throat as they kept bouncing faintly. I really really want to have her boobs in my mouth. Freen is saying something I wasn't paying attention to until she grabbed my cheeks.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Huh?"

"Your mind is clearly not here. You didn't respond to anything I just said." She said.

How can I focus when you are distracting me. I am trying so hard to control my urges but you're making it difficult for me.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about another woman" she teased.

Our eyes met. She locked eyes with me for some seconds before moving more closer to me. Without breaking the eye contact, she put my hair behind my ear. Is it okay to be like this here because I am burning inside.