Chapter 41

"Teerak!" I responded while praying my heart doesn't jump out of my body.

"I can't believe I am on the line with you right now baby"

"Yeah. I'm using a hotel telephone to call you because I miss you so much" I said

"You have no idea how much I miss you too. Just some hours ago, I wanted to call but I couldn't." She said.

"I understand baby. How is your day going? Have you had lunch already?"

"Not yet but I will do that once I'm done with work"

"Won't that be late?"

"Uhm" she stuttered

"Come on baby. I don't want you to get sick at all. I can't even see you whenever I want, so it won't be nice if I worry so much about you."

"I know..."

"So always eat on time. I want you to stay healthy." I said.

"I will Teerak"

"I am so sorry you have to pass through this stress to contact me. I promise to fix everything soon so we can be together anytime and anywhere" She continued.

"I can't wait for that to happen." I responded

"I have to go now Teerak. I will text you when I can. Okay?" I said.

"Okay baby. Take good care of yourself."

"I love you"

"I love you more" she quickly responded.

I ended the call and looked at the receptionist who was smiling naughtily at me. Gosh! She suddenly made me feel shy. I thanked her before leaving the hotel.

The driver drove me straight to the mansion. It's a hot afternoon and all I want to do is shower and sleep but Jane is in the living room with this woman I haven't met before and she's calling me to come over to them.

"It's good you're here already. What do you think about this wedding dress?" She said.

Since when has she ever asked for my opinion in the wedding preparation? Anyways that's actually because I am not interested.

"Wow! I finally met your fiancee today. She's so beautiful" The woman with her said.

"She's been busy with work that's why you haven't met her yet. And yes she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" Jane responded.

I rolled my eyes and started walking upstairs when Jane stopped me again.

"Come sweetheart. Come say hello to our wedding planner."

Should I ignore her as I always do? I would have but I surely don't want an outsider to know about my family issues. I took a deep breath and walked back downstairs to meet them.

"Hello. My name is Kim, I am your event planner." She introduced while stretching her hand.

"Nice to meet you Kim." I said and took her hand

"Sweetheart, these dresses are beautiful. Which do you prefer?" Jane said.

Gosh! She's so getting on my nerves with all these she's doing. She knows I am not interested in whatever she wishes to do or wear that day. I don't even want that day to come. Why acting like this. And what's up with the sweetheart? I hate her so much.

"They all look beautiful. You can make your choice" I said without looking at the magazine.

"Please excuse me" I added and started walking back to the stairs.