Chapter 52

"I can't believe this is happening already. I am so happy for you" Irin said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you" I muttered shyly.

We are having a group gathering in the new mansion Freen and I acquired last week. It's gonna be our new home as married couple. We have moved all of our things here as well. I am so happy. I feel so different knowing that I am getting married to Freen. Unlike when I was being forced into marriage with Jane.    

Our wedding is in the coming week. Everything is ready. Our dresses, event venue and every other thing. Infact our wedding planner is so good at her job. She made it so easy for us that we didn't go through the stress of planning a wedding. My mum and other family members will be coming down here soon.

Freen isn't here yet. I called her some minutes ago and she said was stuck in traffic but she will be here very soon. She closed from work late. Well, we should review her closing time once we get back from honeymoon because I won't have her staying away for hours. She shouldn't make me miss her everyday because of work.

"Congratulations to you. Now we are not just friends but family members" Nop said.

"Well let's hope none of then changes their mind" Nam said and I turned to her.

Why did she say that? No one is ever gonna do that. I can't do that and I trust Freen with my life that she won't either. She loves me so much to change her mind about wedding me.

"What? The wedding hasn't happened yet. Freen may change her mind."

"Shut up Nam" Heng said weakly.

"Freen is really good at changing her mind you know..." She said.

"Well, I doubt she will ever change her mind on this one. She's helplessly in love" The one called Kade said and turned to me.

"Don't listen to her Becky. Nam is only teasing you." She continued and I smiled awkwardly.

"Speaking of the devil." Saint said.

I quickly turned to the entrance door and they all bursted out laughing. Fuck! I can't believe I fell for this again. They have been teasing me since they got here. Is that how crazy Freen's friends are? Teasing me like this?

"Kidding. Just kidding" he said while laughing.

"I know you miss her but she's not here yet." He continued and they laughed again.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my drink. Nop said they teased him too during his own time.

"You know I was shipping Freen and Lily so badly..." Chen said and I glared at him.

He was shipping them? Really? How is he even Freen's friend? I never liked him for once.

"Sorry but the ship sank before it sailed" I blurted and they all laughed.

"It was actually about to sail before you came...."

"Enough already. Stop making fun of her" A familiar voice spoke behind me and I quickly turned.

"Baby" I exclaimed happily.

I walked to her and hugged her tightly. Freen cupped my cheeks and kissed me so passionately. But I immediately stopped kissing her back and parted us when I saw who came in after. Liliana? She came with Freen? Freen brought her here? Wow!

"You're finally here Freen." Heng said.

"I understand why you are late. You went to fetch your other woman.." Nam teased as usual.

"Shut up Nam" Freen cut her off.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before going to meet the group leaving Liliana and I at the door.