Chapter 46

"Babe" I mumbled and snuggled more into her arms.

It's midnight and we are on her bed. Freen looked so tired earlier. She was too tired to say or do anything. I couldn't let her explain the situation to me because I saw how tired she was. What really matters is that she's here now and I feel safe. We went straight to bed after she had her dinner and after some minutes she dozed off.

"Teerak" I muttered again in a husky voice.

Freen wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the forehead without opening her eyes. I don't need anyone to tell me she's still tired and sleepy.

"Can I sleep some more? I haven't slept in a long time" She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"You look so cute right now." I said and tapped her nose.

We both chuckled but she still has her eyes closed. I caressed her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. Am I being selfish right now? I mean I know she's tired and sleepy but I want her. I should let her sleep but my body wants her.

"Baby..." I called while I continued kissing her.

This time she opened her eyes. I smiled and pounced on her lips. The kisses got wild and after a while we found ourselves burning in pleasure. I love everything she does to me. I love how she makes love to me. Her tender touches, her long sexy fingers inside of me, her little moans like a music in my ear. I love her a lot. I love everything about this beautiful woman.

"F-R-E-E-N ..... ARGHHH" I moaned her name loudly and relaxed my legs.

We are both panting as I rested my head on her chest. She covered our naked bodies with the blanket to keep us from cold since the weather is cold and we are likely to get cold soon.

"I have missed you so much" I said and kissed her.

"I love you" I added.

"I love you more baby" she responded quickly.

I slept off in her arms but when I woke up she wasn't on bed with me. I got up from the bed to the bathroom but didn't see her. My heart skipped and I started panicking when I called her on the phone and she wasn't picking. Did she leave already? I thought we would spend this day together? She already left? I don't want to leave her side for a second. I don't want to miss her like I did yesterday. I dressed up instantly and got out of the bedroom.

"Good morning ma'am. I believe your night was good?" Mrs. Hana said as soon as I walked downstairs.

"Good morning Mrs. Hana. Have you seen Freen this morning?" I asked and she smiled shyly.

I know I sound like a child who doesn't want to leave her mum's side for a second. Infact, that's how I feel right now. I don't want Freen to leave my side.

"Did she leave already?" I asked with a sad face and she shook her head.

Oh! That's a relief. I was almost about shedding tears thinking she already left. Why am I getting this emotional lately? It is so overwhelming. My feelings for her are overwhelming me.

"Come, I will take you to her" she said with a smile on her face.

I smiled back and followed her. Wait! To the kitchen? What is Freen doing in the kitchen this early? The chefs were standing by the corner mumbling and giggling when we got in.

My jaw dropped when I saw her on apron and chef hat. She's cooking? Really? She can cook? As far as I remember, this is the first time I have seen her cook.

"You're here" Freen said and walked to me.

She wrapped her hands around me and kissed me. Gosh! She loves being like this infront of other people. The workers tapped each other and smiled naughtily.