Chapter 11

We walked into the restaurant with my heart still beating so fast. What happened in the elevator took me back to the first day I met Becky. She hasn't changed at all. She's still the clumsy little baby that is scared of the dark. Back in the elevator, it was so hard to control myself. I wanted to devour her lips. I had this urge to kiss her but just when I was about to do it, the elevator opened.

In a minute, the waiter came to take our order. I keep stealing glances at Becky to know her mood but she looks okay. She definitely isn't thinking about that moment at all. I am the only one that felt everything in there and I am the only one having these feelings.

She's looking around this place as if she recognized here. This isn't her first time of coming here with me. We have been here several times in the past but it's crazy to think she probably still remembers here.

"This place looks familiar" she said and I looked at her in surprise.

"Really, so you have been here before?" I said while setting the dishes properly on the table.

"Uhm..." she stuttered.

"That's a shame. I thought this is your first time. I actually wanted to be the first to introduce you to this place. Where you can eat delicious thai foods" I said pretending not to know anything and she laughed.

"Actually you are the first" she said and I looked at her immediately.

Does she remember anything? Probably the first time we were here? I wish she can remember that first day we came here so she can at least know how sad I am that she's engaged to someone else right now. It was one of our best moments where I allowed my emotions to overshadow me. I hate that I am the only one with the memory.

"I don't remember coming here before. It only looks familiar". She said bringing my mind back.

"So as long as I remember, this is my first time of being here and you are actually the first to bring me here" she added.

That wasn't what I expected but it's fine. I smiled at her and pointed at the dishes indicating she should eat. Becky picked up her spoon and started eating. I sat watching her as she eats her favourite meals that she loved eating during those times.

My mind took me back to the first day we came here, we had a fight in the restaurant over one of her previous girlfriends. Well she said they never dated but I didn't like that the girl kissed her on the lips when she saw her. She totally ignored and neglected my presence and Becky didn't caution her over that. Because of that I started sulking and refused to eat anymore.

I acted so childishly that very day out of jealousy and it was that day I made her promise not to ever go to club again nor talk to any other girl that is not me. Even though she broke her promise that day she got drunk because she was hurting and angry with me, I love that she respected me as her girlfriend and protected my feelings till the end.

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked bringing me back to the present.

I smiled at her and picked up my spoon to eat. The food tastes better today after so many years because Becky is sitting right infront of me. Maybe after the food we will discuss about our task and how to get it done.

Our task is to visit any production company in Thailand and learn about them. We will make one of their products by ourselves and present it on the last day of the program. We can cover that in two days so we can start tomorrow.

"Uhm..." we said in unison and paused.

"You first" she said.

"No you first" I responded.