Chapter 25

I ran to Becky and hugged her tightly. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and I closed my eyes to feel more of her. I have missed her so much. This past week I was away from her was like hell to me.

"I have missed you so much Becky" I said warmly.

"I missed you too" she responded.

I parted us and cupped her cheeks. I have a lot to ask. And I think she also has something to tell me.

"What happened baby? You stopped taking my calls and refused to see me. Why? What's wrong?" I asked puzzled.

"Aren't you gonna ask how I got into your apartment first?" She asked with a naughty smile.

Of course I want to know but it's actually not important right now. What's more important is that she's here with me.

"Well...." I stuttered.

"I spoke with Heng." She said.

"You did?"

"Yes baby ..." She said and wrapped her hands around me drawing me closer to her.

That explains why Heng called in the afternoon. I was in a meeting so I missed the calls and forgot to give him a call back.

"I had to because I have missed you so much." She said staring deeply into my eyes.

She looks more beautiful than ever. Her eyes are telling me a lot of things especially how much she wants me right now. I gulped when I looked at her lips, down to her dress that shows off her cleavages.

Becky pulled me more closer to her and locked our lips. I hungrily responded to her kisses. She kissed me as if her life depends on my lips to survive. We are both panting as we devour each other's lips.

Her hands ran all over me and suddenly started unbuttoning me. I was thinking we could talk first but this baby here wants something and I will give it to her since I am in the mood as well.

She pulled off my shirt leaving me with only my tube. She pushed me gently until I fell on the bed and she got on me.

"I was told to stay away from you" she said.

My eyes widened when I heard that and I looked up immediately. She smiled at my reaction and locked our lips again. I tried to ask her why but she wasn't letting me say a thing. She pulled off my tube and stared at my breast.

"God! You're so beautiful" she said while gulping.

"Becky ..."

"How can I stay away when you're this beautiful?"

She bounced on my lips again, sucking my tongue smoothly. She kissed me down to my neck and sucked every part of my neck. Gosh! I'm sure she's trying to make some hickeys. I am feeling all that in-between my legs. I clenched on her butts while gasping.

"No second that I didn't miss you for the one week I was away. I was away thinking about my life, about you, about us. I wanted to be sure of what I feel for you." She continued while kissing every part of my body.

"In that room, I decided to forget about you and kill whatever I feel for you but your calls and messages were making it so difficult for me."

Becky made me lie down and unzipped my slacks. She gently pulled it down my toes and took it off in a second. I let out a sigh when she started massaging my center with my underwear still on.

"No matter how much I try, I still can't get you off my mind.  I keep wanting you more and more baby"

Becky kissed my forehead, down to my cheek. She kissed my neck down to my nipple to my belly button.