Chapter 30

It was a cold evening after the heavy rainfall. I got out of the car and started walking to this building to meet with Becky. A part of me is telling me that something is not right. Becky suddenly wants to hang out with me after days of ghosting me?

"You're here Baby" a familiar voice said as I approached the entrance door.

That was Becky. Leaning against the wall with a naughty smile on her face. Seeing her smile alone made me a little relaxed. I smiled back and walked to her.

This is the first time I have set my eyes on her after that day at the garden. She told me on the phone that she doesn't stay in the hotel anymore, she stays in a mansion owned by her father. But she didn't tell me the location because she didn't want me to come there.

It feels like it's been ages I saw her last. Becky has a broad smile on her face as she opened her arms to welcome me. I hugged her tightly while she stroked my hair.

"Why do you keep doing this?" I asked still hugging her.

"Doing what?"

"Disappearing for days" I said and she chuckled.

"You don't know how much I missed you" I added.

She parted us and looked straight into my eyes. I am so in love with this beautiful baby infront of me. Becky kissed me as if her life depends on my lips. I crossed my hands around her and kissed her back.

"I missed you too" she responded with a big smile on her face.

"I have made list of how I want our night to go." She said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And the first on my list is to see a movie with you" she continued.

"That sounds interesting."

"I have got tickets for us already. Come. Let's go in" Becky said and intertwined our hands.

I became more relaxed and happy as we walked inside the movie theater after grabbing some snacks. Becky was clingy all along, she rested her head on my shoulder as we watched this very sad movie.

My tears started flowing towards the end of the movie. The storyline was quite relatable. It hurts me that Becky and I are going through what this couple in the movie went through and seeing that the couple didn't end up together at the end got me so sad.

I looked at Becky in a confused way. Why did she bring me here to watch this particular movie? Is Becky passing a message to me indirectly? Is she trying to show me we can't be together? She saw my worried look and smiled at me.

"It is just a movie baby" she said and gave me a quick kiss.

It is just a movie but it feels like you are saying goodbye to me. I nodded in agreement with what she said. I don't want to tell her how I feel. I only need to trust her words and promises. She said she will never leave me no matter what, I should hold on to her promises.

After the movie, we went to a fun park nearby. I have never seen this playful side of Becky before. She played with every equipments as if it would be her last time of having such fun. Becky is young and energetic. She's also clumsy getting me a little worried.

"Please be careful" I said when she wanted to get on the carousel.

She smiled and extended her hand. Does she want me to ride with her? I got on it and wrapped my arms around her. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as her smell covered my nostrils. As the breeze splashed on our faces,  my heart became at peace. I want to stay like this forever with her, I want to continue having her in my arms, I want to spend the rest of my life with her.