Chapter 36

Freen has been on and off the bathroom for the past one hour. She's restless and of course I know why. Sleep is far from her. Not just her, us. I can't sleep and it looks like she's having a hard time sleeping as well. I can't sleep because I want her. I have missed her, I want to kiss and hold her. And do other beautiful things to her.

Well, as for why she herself can not sleep, I think it's best you hear it from her directly. Hold on, she just came out of the bathroom for like the millionth time. Freen's gaze met mine as soon as she walked out of the bathroom. I smiled at her and signalled her to come over to the bed. She gulped and walked to the bed. She laid at the edge of the bed while turning her back at me.

"Why do you keep going to the bathroom? Are you really okay?" I asked.

Silence

"It's midnight already. You still can't sleep?"

Silence

"This is wrong Freen. You can't keep ignoring me like this. My mum once said you are worst than a bully when you ignore people. It drains the other person emotionally...."

"Can you stop talking? I am trying to get some sleep" she mumbled in frustration.

"You clearly can't sleep. There's no need forcing it"

"And whose fault is that?" She asked without turning to me.

"I can't sleep as well. I think I am still affected by what happened earlier" I said ignoring her question.

Silence

"The cut on my lips is probably deep. It aches so much. The ice didn't help much maybe an ointment will.."

Freen didn't turn to me. Why is she acting like she doesn't care when we all know deep inside her she cares so much. Even though she's angry with me, she is still softhearted towards me.

"Maybe if I put ointment on it, the pain would reduce and I can finally sleep." I continued.

"Good. You know where you can get them" she said.

"But I can't apply it myself. I can't see my lips properly..."

"Use the mirror"

"Freen...."

"No Becky. I can't do that for you" she cut me off.

"Why can't you?" I said and got close to her.

Freen trembled when my hand landed on her. She quickly turned to me probably to ask me not to touch her but couldn't say anything when our eyes locked. She roamed her eyes all over me and gulped. I know my nightwear is transparent and she can see through it. I purposely wore it for her and I'm glad it's doing the job perfectly.

Freen remained speechless as my thumb brushed her cheeks. Her eyes are fixed on my boobs while gulping. I should have gone completely naked instead since she's strong enough to withstand this one. Maybe we would be making love by now if I had done that.

"Why can't you do that for me?" I repeated in a very soft tone.

This time, I got more closer to her. Close enough that my boobs are subtly on her. I held her cheeks while moving the tips of my finger on her ear and earlobe.

"Fine. I will do it" she said and got up from the bed.

I smiled and relaxed my back on the bed while watching her as she gets the ointment and cotton swabs. By the way, it doesn't hurt at all. It was just a minor cut and the ice helped so much. But I needed her attention and I just got it.

"You can sit up now" She said as she walked back to the bed with the items.

I sat up and rested my back on the headboard. She sat facing me with a cutton swab dipped in the ointment already. Freen started treating the wound. She was so gentle that I didn't feel a single pain, instead I was burning with desire. Her little touches were sending chills down my spine. Her lips so tempting and her eyes, gosh! I can't get enough of her beauty. I can see her cleavages also. I have missed cupping her boobs and having her nipples in my mouth. I have missed her so much.