Chapter 49

"Baby" Becky said and cuddled me from behind.

It's Wednesday morning and the weather is cold due to the heavy rain that fell all through the night. I won't deny that the bed is warm and being around Becky warms me up but I have some work to do at the office and I need to go.

"Where are you going?" She muttered again and held me more tighter stopping me from leaving the bed.

"You know I have to go to work..."

"Do you really have to go?"

"I have to. I'll be meeting with a client this morning. It's important"

"More important than me?" She said.

I let out a sigh and turned to her. She loves saying this all the time. Of course nothing is more important to me than her. Becky and my family are my first priority before anything else.

She loved and stayed with me when I was just her driver. she gave me some money when she thought I needed a loan. Everything I own today is all because of her. I launched my company from the money she gave me and grew it to this point. So I am never gonna consider anything more important than her.

"It's cold outside baby and it's still drizzling. You will get cold if you leave. But inside is warm. The bed is warm and I can keep you warm" she continued while kissing every part of my face.

I know what she's doing. She's trying to get me into staying. It's not even about the weather.

"Baby..." I called weakly.

"Stay with me please. I don't want you to go...."

"But you know I need to work"

"You can do that tomorrow baby."

"This is exactly what you said yesterday and the day before."

"I want you by my side every time baby. I can't get enough of you. I will miss you if you go" she said and rested her head on my chest.

Silence

"Please baby don't go" she continued.

Becky is at it again. It's been three days now and she has refused me from leaving the house. She's becoming more clingy each day that passes by. Wanting me to pet her every now and then. She's not even pregnant and she's like this, how will she be when she becomes pregnant? Maybe she's like this because we don't get to see more often so anytime she ever sees me, she wouldn't want to let me go.

She continued pouting and pleading until I finally gave in. I have an important meeting with a client this morning but I cancelled it all because of this clingy baby next to me. Yes I know, I am down bad for her. I am so weak for her and I will do whatever she wants me to do just to make her happy.

"Thanks for staying. I will make breakfast for you. What would you like to have"

She will make breakfast? Oh No! She can't be in that kitchen. The last time she tried cooking, she almost set the house on fire. That was when we were still in Tokyo. Thank God for the extinguisher in the kitchen.

The other time she cooked four years ago, I couldn't swallow the porridge. If there's something Becky is so bad at, it's cooking. I can't let her cook.

"Uhm.... I already ordered breakfast for us" I said quickly without thinking and she looked at me.

Well, I haven't. But I had in mind to do that before now. Becky is looking at me surprisingly maybe wondering when I did that since we have been on this bed for a while now.

"When?" She finally asked looking at me in the eyes.

"Uhm... I texted them when I was in the bathroom"