Chapter 1

Like my other stories, this one got in my head and would not leave until I wrote it down. Lets see where this goes. 😊

As always high Valyrian will be in italics.

The Gods looked while the world was destroyed, the white walkers tearing through the only few people left. They had all worked so hard, working for years so that the prince who was promised would have every single gift needed to defeat the dead. But the dragons' death had left the prince severely unprepared for the coming fight. Even after the gods had intervened and gave Daenerys Targaryen three dragons, it had not been enough. She had not met the promised prince until it was too late. The dance of the dragons had caused everything to go wrong and caused the death of humanity.

"This is not good." Arrax ignored Shrykos, not wanting to admit what he was seeing, he should have known his sister would not give up. "We are getting weaker and I do not think we will be able to recover after this."

"I am aware." They had been growing weaker for years and this would be devastating for them. Losing one of their worlds will have serious consequences.

"What are we supposed to do now?" This time it was Vermax who asked.

"We should go to war with those abominable creatures." Vhagar glared at all the gods in the pantheon. As the Goddess of war, she refused to admit defeat so easily.

"You know we cannot intervene directly." Tyraxes was always the voice of reason, not wanting things to get worse than they already were. "Every time we intervene with the mortal world in person horrible things happen."

"The world is ending either way." Balerion glared at Tyraxes, his head aching due to the number of souls being forced into the underworld before their time. "What else could go wrong?"

"Should I remind you of the Doom of Valyria?" Gaelithox snapped. "I do not think we should make a bad situation even worse."

Arrax hated this, all this death and chaos. The last time this had happened was during the Doom of Valyria, but they had been able to save several of the families that were needed to save the world. The most important one had been the Targaryens, the last dragon riders. The Fourteen Flames and the old gods had created fourteen different worlds, they were supposed to be mirrors of each other. Four of the worlds had already perished due to the issue this current world had, the death of dragons had devastated all their plans. The Targaryen dynasty had been obliterated and now the world was defenseless. They could not lose another world, they were already weak, if they could not save this world they would be defenseless and then all the worlds would perish.

"What if we intervened without having to do it in person?" Arrax lifted his head as he frowned at Tessarion. The room had gone quiet at the goddess' words, she had everyone's attention. "We could send two important Targaryens back in time, two people that can change the course of history and make others listen. The two people whose death caused the end of the dragons."

"You want us to revive Rhaenyra and Daemon and send them back in time?" Aegarax frowned.

"No," Tessarion shook her head. "We take Daemon and Rhaenyra from one of the surviving worlds and send them back in time before this world was destroyed, have them fix what went wrong."

"Yes, but the Daemon and Rhaenyra from the surviving worlds do not know what took place in the worlds that perished." Arrax shook his head. "How can they fix something that they are not aware of?"