Chapter 44

Daemon taking his possessiveness to another level and a bit of smut 😳. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

1 month later.

Daemon was not happy about Rhaenrya and Harwin's friendship, the man wanted his betrothed and Daemon did not like it. They were close to the wedding, it was less than a moon away and he had been showering her with gifts. He had gifted her expensive jewelry, had filled her chambers with flowers and gifted her expensive silk and lace from across the narrow sea. Every day he had given her a gift and had accompanied her on walks around the gardens and had gone dragon riding with her. He had attempted not to spend too much time alone with her after their father had caught them kissing in one of the weapons rooms. Baelon had not been happy that Daemon had been close to ravishing his niece in a dusty weapons room. His father had made it clear that while they were allowed to kiss since they were betrothed, Daemon was not allowed to take Rhaenyra's maidenhead until after the wedding.

Since then every time Daemon and Rhaenyra were walking alone one of his brothers or sisters would magically appear and insist on accompanying them. Daemon's glare did not deter the little pests in the least.

He was close to the throne room when he saw Rhaenyra talking to Harwin. The man was laughing at something Rhaenyra was saying and the smile on Rhaenyra's face did not make Daemon feel any better. She pushed a curl behind her ear and shook her head before looking to the side. Their eyes met and Rhaenyra tensed, she said something to Harwin who nodded before Rhaenyra walked towards him. Daemon did not say anything as he glared at the younger man until he walked away. Once his niece stood before him he had to resist the urge to crush her to him and kiss her until they were both breathless.

"I was under the impression we had understood each other, little dragon." Rhaenyra gave him a questioning look as Daemon took a lock of her silver hair and twirled it around his fingers. "And then I see you talking and laughing with Harwin Strong."

"Daemon, I have done nothing wrong." She gave him an annoyed look. "Harwin is a friend and I will not stop speaking to him just because you say so."

His eyes narrowed at her disobedience, apparently, all the gifts he had been giving her and all the attention had made his little niece believe she could do what she wanted. He took her hand, guiding her towards one of the less visited halls, he opened the first door he saw and pushed her inside, before closing and bolting the door.

"I think you might have the wrong impression about me, little niece." He moved closer to her and she must have seen the predatory look on his face because she took a few steps back, until her back hit the wall. Daemon did enjoy the chase. "I have always treated you well because of my love for you, as my niece and now my betrothed. I have been patient and loving, but it seems you might have mistaken that for weakness."

"I have not." She swallowed as he moved closer and flattened her palms against the wall. "I just do not see how it is so awful for me to spend time with Ser Harwin, he is a friend and had been nothing but courteous to me."

"He wants to fuck you." Daemon did not blame the man, his niece was the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms. "He is not thinking about friendship when he looks at you."

"That is not true."

"Yes, it is." Daemon placed a hand on the wall next to her head. He ran one of his fingers down her neck, playing with the large gold and blue necklace, before moving down. The blue gown encased her beautiful breasts deliciously. Daemon did not miss the way her breath quickened as he touched her, he adored how responsive she was. "He wishes he could touch you the same way I am touching you now."