Chapter 37

A little time jump in one world and a larger time jump in another world. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

On another world. 4 months later.

The wheelhouse was not helping her nausea in the least, she could not stand being trapped inside that thing. She had never liked it, just like she could not stand the smell in Kings Landing, she had forgotten how badly the city smelled. She did not want to be here, but her father had insisted that she and Daemon travel to Kings Landing to see him. He had sent her several ravens and while Rhaenyra had ignored most of them, the last one could not be ignored. The last raven had been an order, which had annoyed her and Daemon, but they decided to do as he asked and not create a bigger issue than what it was.

Syrax and Caraxes had been kept in the dragon pit. She was so tired and wanted to do nothing else but sleep. She did not want to have to spend time with her stepmother, attempting to pretend that she did not hear the insults.

"We do not have to see Viserys." Daemon kissed the side of her head. "We can turn this thing back around and go back home."

"I just want to see my father, see what he wants, and then we can return home." She turned to face her husband and gave him a small smile. "If we are lucky we can get this done quickly and will not have to see his face again for a few more years."

"Who would have ever thought that we would not want to be in Kings Landing?" Daemon let out a laugh. "I spent so many years fighting to be near my brother and now I cannot stand to be anywhere near him."

"Well, you are finally realizing all the things he has done to you throughout the years." Being sent so many years back and into another world had cleared several things up for both of them. "Now, you know that my father is not worth you being sad about."

"Yes, I do not want to be anywhere near him." Daemon ran a hand over her belly. "And I do not want him anywhere near our child."

"I do not want him to be near our child either." Rhaenyra cupped his face and kissed his lips. "Our child will have us and he will not need anyone else."

Daemon had been extremely happy since finding out that she was with child and so was Rhaenyra. She could not wait for her child to be born, she had missed having a child around. She missed little Rhaenyra, even if it had been herself. She wondered what her child would look like. She was hoping it was a boy, who looked just like his father. She would like to have a girl one day also, but for now, she wanted a boy. She was hoping this would not take too long.  

                                                          Rhaenyra Targaryen (18 years old

                                                          Rhaenyra Targaryen (18 years old.)