Chapter 22

Day after Baelon and Aemma's wedding night and Daemon is cranky. Rhaenyra comes up with an idea on how to help Aemma. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                                   Daemon  Targaryen (19 years old

                                                                   Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

                                                               Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old

                                                               Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

Daemon groaned and laid his head on the table, maybe killing his father was not such a bad idea. There were certain things a son should never hear and maybe he should not have made fun of his father's age. Apparently, more than half the keep was aware that Baelon Targaryen was more than capable of pleasuring his wife several times a night. Like a lot of times throughout the night. He needed to ask someone if there was a way to move his chambers far away from his father's, like to the other side of the castle. He would not be able to make it another night like the previous one.

"Good day, uncle." His small niece came running into his chambers and frowned when he groaned. Rhaenyra poked his cheek. "Are you ill?"

"I am tired." Daemon glared when Damon and Nyra laughed. Of course, they would laugh, they had been able to sleep all night without moans and screams keeping them awake. "Are we going to eat or not?"

"Wow, you do not enjoy mornings." Nyra sat Rhaenyra next to him and sat beside the small girl, Damon sitting beside his wife. Nyra kept smirking at him. "Did you not have a good night?"

"No!" He snapped and then swallowed when Damon glared at him. "I am sorry, I just need some sleep."

"Why could you not sleep?" His small niece asked innocently, making him flinch. "Did you have too much of the bad-tasting juice? You are always cranky after drinking too much of it."

Damon and Nyra burst out laughing and Daemon just glared at them. They were lucky that Rhaenyra was present and he could not say what he wanted to in front of her. The doors opened and his father and Aemma walked in. Daemon glared at them, annoyed at how refreshed they both looked. His father looked even younger this morning and Aemma did not look like a woman who had been fucked all night long.