Chapter 47

Well guys, this is the end. I am thankful for all of you who had read and liked this story. I hope you guys like this last chapter. 🥰

Arrax looked down and smiled, things had worked out even better than he had expected. He could not believe Daemon and Rhaenyra had been able to change so much in such a short period of time. They had saved Baelon, had made it possible for him to become king and his mother had been right, he was an even better king than his father had been. Daemon and Rhaenyra had also been able to stop Viserys from becoming king. He had been worried that they would not understand the reason why they had been sent so far back in time. Arrax knew that if Viserys became king he would be the death of the Targaryen dynasty and that could not be allowed.

"Your plan worked." Gaelithox stepped beside him and looked down. "I can honestly say I had doubts about the plan, but it worked extremely well. Now this world will not be destroyed."

"It worked out even better than I thought it would." Arrax shook his head. "But it was not my idea, Tessarion was the one who thought of it."

"Now, we can rest assured that this world will not be destroyed."

They had been saved, since this world would not be destroyed it meant that they would not be destroyed either. Their powers would not be drained and they would be able to restore the other worlds and change those futures too.

Arrax smiled, there was a lot they needed to do.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Many years later.

Harwin had not been in Kings Landings for the past seven years. There had been some issues in The Riverlands, which the king asked him to handle. After everything had been handled there had been some issues at Harrenhal. His father had been busy in the small council and Harwin had stayed to solve some of the issues there also. A lot of the problems had been due to his stepmother who was still angry about Larys's death. She blamed Harwin for his brother's death. After that, his father asked him to stay and help look for suitable husbands for his sisters. That had taken years, his sisters were not the easiest to deal with, and Harwin also wanted them to be happy with their marriages.

Now he was back in Kings Landing, which is where he wanted to be, being part of the Gold Cloaks once more. He took pride in his position defending the city and enjoyed being close to his father. He was also good friends with Prince Daemon, now that the man did not glare at him every time he saw him. The man was not jealous of Harwin's relationship with his wife any longer, especially since Daemon and princess Rhaenyra had four children together. There had never been anything between Rhaenyra and Harwin, he did not deny that she was a beautiful woman, but Harwin had always known that she was in love with Daemon. The princess had never looked at another man and Harwin had not been interested in getting his heart broken, or his head cut off.

He was walking past the gardens when something caught his eye. He looked to the side and sucked in a breath when he noticed the beautiful woman wearing a dark pink gown. She was sitting on a bench, reading a rather large book. He could see part of her face, and she had beautiful delicate features. He had never seen someone more beautiful. He was so taken with her that he did not see the column and slammed into it, hard.

"Fuck!" He brought his hand to his head. Thank the gods he had been wearing armor and most of the blow had been to his chest.

"Are you well?" The voice was soft and syrupy, it reminded him of warm honey. He lifted his head to see the beautiful woman he had been admiring. She was staring at him with a concerned look on her face and her eyes widened when she got a good look at his face. "Ser Harwin?"

"Ah... Yes, princess." He was sure she was one of King Baelon and Queen Aemma's children, but he was too taken by her beautiful purple eyes to attempt to figure out which one. "I apologize, I did not mean to bother you."

"You did not, I just wanted to make sure you were not hurt." She must have noticed the way he was looking at her because a beautiful flush covered her face and spread down her neck and chest. She pushed a curl behind her ear and bit her lip. He had to stop himself from groaning. Her lips were pink and full and he could not help but think about the things he could teach her to do with those lips. "You do not remember me, do you?"

"Hmm..." He hated admitting that he did not, but did not want to lie to her. "I am sorry, princess. I have been away from Kings Landing for a while and I do not recognize you."

"Alysanne." Harwin's eyes widened.

"Princess Alysanne?" She nodded and gave him a smile. "Wow, I did not recognize you. You have grown so much."

He remembered when she was a small child and would chase after him. She would ask him to take her for walks and she told him several times that she would wed him one day. Harwin had been very fond of the small princess, she had always been sweet, but he had never taken her seriously, she had only been a child. There was also the fact that King Baelon had threatened to dismember him alive if he so much as looked at his daughter the wrong way.

There was nothing of the small girl who had chased after him, and the woman in front of him was breathtaking. He was tempted to forget about what everyone else had said about him staying away from her. He was sure being burnt alive and being eaten by a dragon would be worth it if he was able to kiss her at least once.

"It was a pleasure you see you again, Ser Harwin." Her smile was as sweet as he remembered.

Harwin watched as she walked away. He was in so much trouble. 

                                                                Harwin Strong (29 years old

                                                                Harwin Strong (29 years old.)

                                                               Alysanne Targaryen (16 years old

                                                               Alysanne Targaryen (16 years old.)