Chapter 7

Daemon and 3 year old Rhaenyra finally meet, the little girl makes a decision about her future. Aemma is going through a hard time and Baelon helps her. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                   Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old

                                                   Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.).

                                                   Daemon Targaryen (19 years old

                                                   Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

"I should not have said anything." Damon watched as his wife paced as she kept attempting to make sense of what had happened the day before. "I have done everything wrong, that was not the way I wanted her to find out."

"Rhaenyra, you cannot blame yourself, this was not your doing." His wife refused to listen to reason, he had been attempting to get her to calm down since her talk with Aemma the day before. "You were doing what you thought to be best, she will come to accept it."

"How?" Nyra turned to look at him and shook her head. "How is she supposed to accept it? I just told her that she would never have any other children. The only good thing is that I did not tell her that in just a few years she would be dead."

"My love." Damon stood up, not wanting to see her punishing herself any longer. He took her hands, making her stop pacing and look at him. "There was no way you could have said that without her being hurt. Aemma loved being a mother and of course, she wished for more children, but she will understand, just give her time."

Nyra let out a sigh before wrapping her arms around his waist and lying her head on his chest. He did not like that she was this upset but knew she would not feel better until she was able to talk to Aemma once more. He could not fix this for her, no matter how much he wanted to.

Nyra moved her head, looking up at him, but refusing to let him go.

"I do not know what I would do if you were not here." Her smile was sweet. "I love you."