Chapter 21

It is finally here, the moment most of you have been waiting for. Baelon and Aemma's wedding and the consummation of their marriage. I hope you guys are not disappointed. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                              Daemon Targaryen (19 years old

                                                              Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

                                                                      Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old

                                                                      Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

Baelon did not remember being so nervous in years. He had barely been able to eat anything after waking. The servants had drawn his bath and helped him dress as he heard people moving around outside his chambers. Everyone was present, all the lords wanting to curry favor with the future king and queen. His father was too sick to attend the ceremony in the sept, but he would be present at the feast.

Baelon was standing at the garden entrance, waiting for the rest of his family who would be accompanying him to the sept. He had straightened his gold doublet over ten times already and still felt like there was something wrong with it. He also felt like there was something wrong with his hair and his boots.

"How much have you had to drink today?" Baelon turned to look at his youngest son who was smiling happily at him. "It is your wedding day, some people take the opportunity and drink."

"I am not some people." Baelon rolled his eyes. "I have not been drinking."

"Well, that is good because my little gift would not work if you had." Daemon pulled out a small vial and handed it to him. "This will help with any problems you might have."

"Problems?" Baelon's expression was confused. "What kind of problems?"

"Well, with your age, you might have a bit of trouble performing." His son winked at him. "This will help you."

Baelon glared at his son as he threw the vial away before grabbing Daemon and wrapping his arm around his neck. Daemon was laughing hysterically while attempting to get out of Baelon's hold, as Baelon messed his hair up.