Chapter 27

Rhaenyra helps little Rhaenyra with an important task. Aemma wants to ask Baelon for something but doesn't know how 😉. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                                 Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old

                                                                 Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

1 month later.

It took a few minutes for her to come awake, she was warm and comfortable so moving was not very appealing. Damon had her wrapped in his arms and her head laid on his chest. She could not help but smile, things had not been too bad in the past moon. Her father had started behaving a bit better after they talked and he would even eat with them sometimes. He would still glare at the younger version of her husband anytime little Rhaenyra would ask him to take her somewhere or to play with her. The hardest part was seeing the way he looked at her mother. Aemma and Baelon were immensely happy and in love, even if the two idiots had not told each other yet. Her mother and grandsire did their best not to show any sign of affection while Viserys was present.

They did not always succeed, sometimes they did not even realize what they were doing until Viserys was glaring at them. Like how Baelon would touch Aemma without thinking, he would run a hand over her hair, or touch her hand. Then there was the way they looked at each other, everyone in the room could feel the heat between them. So much so that younger Daemon said he would vomit over his food if they kept looking at each other that way. Nyra felt bad for her father, but she was so happy for her mother and grandsire. They both had lost so much at such a young age. Even if in her world they were still dead, she was happy that at least in this one they could have happy and fulfilling lives.

"I can feel your smile against my chest." Her smile widened at her husband's sleepy voice. "Should I be jealous of whatever is making you smile this way so early in the morning?"

"Unless you are jealous of your father and my mother, I do not believe you have anything to worry about." She lifted her head so she would be able to look at his face. "I am also happy that my father seems to be trying a bit harder."

"He sulks any time he is anywhere near any of us, unless is Rhaenyra." Damon let out a sigh and played with the ends of her hair. "I do not want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed when he does not change."

"I will not be disappointed." She scooted up until their faces were almost pressed together. "I just wish to give him a chance."

Nyra pressed her lips against Damon's, moaning when he cupped her face with one hand and deepened the kiss. Mornings were one of her favorite times with her husband in both worlds. They were always able to spend a few minutes on their own, sometimes a bit longer if they did not have a lot of duties that day. They could talk or just lay with each other, just be together without people intervening.