Chapter 15

Nyra and Damon speak to Daemon and Rhaenyra, to get the little girl to forgive the older man. Aemma receives an unwelcome visit. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                          Rhaenyra  Targaryen (3 years old

                                                          Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

                                                                Daemon Targaryen (19 years old

                                                                Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

She laughed hysterically as Damon told her the story of how Rhaenyra attacked him with a stick before ordering her dragon to bite him. Afterward, she had ordered him to his chambers and told him he could not have any cake. Damon looked sullenly as Nyra continued to laugh, she could not stop herself. The idea of the tiny girl attacking her much taller uncle was hysterical.

"Stop laughing." Damon glared at her. "It was not amusing."

"That is because you cannot see it from my point of view." She laughed again as her uncle shook his head. "I can see it now, the small girl hitting you with a stick as you ran away from her."

"I did not run away." Damon glared at her. "I just walked very fast."

Nyra burst out laughing again, clutching her belly as Damon just looked annoyed. She wished she could have been there, but being told about it was almost as good.

"I cannot believe I missed that."

"You are my wife, you should be on my side and defend me."

"Oh, my poor husband." Nyra cooed as she approached Damon, wrapped her arms around his neck, and raised herself on the tip of her toes. She kissed his chin and then the corner of his mouth. "Was the little girl mean to you?"

"Yes, she was." He settled his hands on her hips. "That stick she hit me with really hurt."

"That is so bad." She took his bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled on it. "Would you enjoy it if I kissed your bruises better?"