Chapter 29

Baelon receives some bad news, kind of. Baelon talks to Daemon about some decisions he has taken. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                         Rhaenyra Targaryen (4 years old

                                                         Rhaenyra Targaryen (4 years old.)

                                                            Daemon Targaryen (19 years old

                                                            Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

3 months later

Nyra sat on top of the table and moaned when her husband kissed her deeper, the hand around her waist pressing her body tighter against his. Her husband had been especially amorous since she had told him about wanting a child a few moons before. She had pointed out to him that she could not get with child while they were in this world, but he just said that he enjoyed the practice. She enjoyed it also, so she had no complaints about her husband wanting to fuck her every two minutes. They were supposed to be breaking their fast with the rest of the family but there was no one present yet. They had arrived to find the chambers empty and the guards let them know that Baelon and Aemma were dealing with an issue with Princess Rhaenyra, but they could wait inside. Her husband had decided to kiss her while they waited.

Damon broke the kiss to allow them to breathe for a moment and then moved to kiss her again, before jumping and moving away from her. Nyra frowned and looked to the side to see Rhaenyra standing there with a curious look on her face. Damon glared at the small girl, who seemed unperturbed while Nyra gave her a small smile.

"Good day, Rhaenyra." The little girl just blinked. "How long have you been there?"

"Not long." The little girl shrugged. "Why were you kissing that way?"

"Well because we are wed." Nyra fixed her gold gown and attempted not to flush at the girl's question. "And because we love each other."

"My mama and grandsire are always kissing that way also." Rhaenyra climbed on the chair, batting Nyra's hand away when she attempted to help her. Once the little girl was comfortable in her seat she turned to look at Nyra and Damon. "Will I kiss my uncle that way when we are wed?"