Chapter 13

Daemon returns and he and Rhaenyra get it on 😳. Daemon has a sparring match with his younger self. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

Rhaenyra did not want to wake up, she was warm and enveloped by her husband's smell. She felt his arms tightened around her and smiled against his chest. She had missed him, she hated that he had left and she had to stay behind. One of the few good things about being in the past once more, besides seeing her mother and grandsire was that she and Daemon did not have any duties. They could spend a lot of time together. She liked this dream.

Her eyes snapped open and she gasped, throwing herself away from the body on the bed when she felt a hand squeeze her ass. That had not been part of the dream.

"What is wrong, my love?" Daemon lay on the bed smiling at her. "Did you not miss your husband?"

"You are back!" She threw herself in his arms, kissing him until they were both out of breath. "I am so happy you are here."

"That is not the impression I got when you jumped away from me." He laughed. "Is there something I should know?"

"No, I was just a bit confused." She shook her head. "I did not know you had returned, I believe you might have been your younger version."

"My younger version?" Daemon's amusement left his face as he gave her a questioning look. "Why would he be here?"

"Something happened last night and I was not sure if he would be stupid enough to attempt to play games."

"What happened last night?" Daemon sat up in bed, he did not look pleased.

"It was not as bad as you are probably imagining." Rhaenyra smiled and attempted to calm down her husband. She did not want the gods to punish Daemon for killing the younger version of himself. "He kissed me, it just lasted for a second and I pulled away immediately."

"He kissed you?" Daemon's eyes flashed, he was fighting between his need to possess her and his need to beat younger Daemon. "Now, that does not make me very happy. I will teach him a lesson, but first I believe I should remind you who you belong to."

Rhaenyra was kneeling on the bed and she did not dare move as Daemon placed a palm on her stomach, caressing the silk of her white nightgown. She did not refuse to move out of fear, but out of desire. Daemon would never hurt her, he might fuck her into submission, but he would not hurt her. His face moved closer to hers and he placed a kiss below her ear, running his nose along the side of her neck. She loved how warm he felt and made a small sound to show him how much she liked what he was doing. Daemon's hands moved down the front of her body, brushing over her breasts. She could not help but gasp as his thumbs pressed over her taut nipples.

Daemon removed her nightgown in just two moves, leaving her bare to his eyes, before removing his clothes. He then took her in his arms and threw her down on the bed, before pulling her earlobe between his teeth. Rhaenyra's back arched, her body rubbing against his.

"I do not enjoy knowing that another man kissed you." He caressed her naked breasts, before pulling a nipple into his mouth. "Even if you pulled away it still makes me want to punish you for placing yourself in a position where another man could kiss you."

"You just enjoy finding reasons to punish me." Her words ended in a gasp as he bit her nipple in retaliation.

"Do not speak back to me." He thrust a finger inside of her, hard. Her hips came off the bed. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me." She moaned as he pumped his fingers, rolling his thumb over her clit. "Please."

"I know, you want me to fuck you." He twisted his fingers inside of her. "Your body makes that very clear, your juices are dripping down my hand. Your pretty little cunt is tightening around my fingers, begging to be fucked. What I want to know is how you want me to fuck you."