Chapter 38

We see how Rhaenyra and Daemon are doing with her pregnancy. They get frisky 😳. We also get to seem Daemon's return and the interaction with his family. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

In another world. 4 months later.

Rhaenyra was happy to be back on Dragonstone, she had hated the few days she spent in Kings Landing. She had only spoken a few words to her father and even less to her stepmother. Her father had been very excited when he found out that she was with child and had asked her to stay in Kings Landing. He kept saying how he wished to spend more time with her, which amused her because her father had never been too interested in spending time with her before. Rhaenyra had answered with a resounding no, she did not want to live near her father and stepmother's judgmental looks. When she declined her father then attempted to convince Daemon, which was laughable because her father had not spoken to Daemon since what happened at the pleasure house. Daemon had barely spoken to her father before leaving the room. After two days of staying in Kings Landing, Rhaenyra had insisted on leaving and Daemon had agreed with her. Since they had returned her father had not stopped sending them letters, which Rhaenyra and Daemon chose to ignore.

"You keep getting lost in thought." Daemon kissed her lips before kissing her belly. "I am starting to get worried about you."

"You do not have to worry." Rhaenyra wrapped her arms around his neck. "I am not sad or thinking about anything too awful. I was just staring into the distance."

"I know you have been a bit sad since we returned." He cupped the side of her face. "I know you missed the others."

"Yes, but I have been feeling better this past few moons." She kissed his lips before running a hand over her belly. "Except for the fact that I am growing fatter and fatter every day."

"You are not fat." He ran his tongue over her bottom lip, his kiss growing lustier as he pulled her closer. "You are lush and gorgeous and I love you."

"I love you too."

Daemon did not waste any time, he lowered the sleeves of her gown and freed her breasts.

"I especially love your breasts." He ran his tongue over her nipples, making her moan. "They have grown more lush and delicious in these past few moons."

She had plans to answer or say something witty, but Daemon took one of her breasts into his mouth and sucked hard, whipping every single thought from her mind. His other hand moved to her other breast and pulled on her nipple. If she had been in her right mind she might have worried about the fact that they were in a room where anyone could walk in at any moment. But at that point, she could not think about anything else, for all she cared everyone could come in and watch.

Daemon pushed her against the table, before his hands went to her hips and hoisted her up on it. Her gold skirts were pushed up quickly and Daemon's fingers were pressed inside her before she could even say anything. Her moans grew louder as Daemon manipulated her body until she was trembling all over. Rhaenyra did not stay idle and removed Daemon's clothes as fast as she was able. Soon it was Daemon moaning when Rhaenyra wrapped her hand around his cock. He did not allow her to play for long, soon he seemed not to be in a mood to play any longer.

He thrusted inside her, making a scream leave her throat. Rhaenyra's nails dug into the back of Daemon's neck as they moved against each other. Not that it would take long, since she got with child all her husband needed to do was walk into a room for her body to get ready for him. Rhaenyra wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrust harder.