Chapter 31

Coronation day and Daemon being named heir! I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                               Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old

                                                               Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

"Are you sure?" Rhaenyra frowned and poked at Aemma's still-flat belly. "Maybe you lost it somewhere."

"I have not lost it." Nyra and Aemma laughed when the small girl continued frowning. "There is a babe in my belly."

Rhaenyra smashed her nose against her mother's belly, turning her head from side to side, before taking a step back. The little girl walked around Aemma and then moved quickly, looking at her belly again before throwing up her hands in annoyance.

"I do not see it."

"Because it is very little," Nyra said while fixing the silver crown on the girl's head. "It is also inside your mother's belly."

"SHE ATE A BABE?" Rhaenyra's look was horrified.

Nyra and Aemma burst out laughing, both women doubling over as Rhaenyra looked at them in confusion. That was how Daemon found them, both women laughing while the small girl looked confused and annoyed.

Rhaenyra ran to her uncle as soon as she saw him and jumped in his arms. Daemon kissed her cheeks.

"Kepus, mama ate a babe." Rhaenyra's comment just made Nyra and Aemma laugh harder.

"What?" Daemon gave both women a confused look before looking at his niece. "What do you mean?"

"Mama said that there is a babe in her belly." Rhaenyra's small hands grabbed her uncle's face to make sure he could not look away from her as she told him the important news. She shook his head as her voice got louder. "IN HER BELLY!"

Daemon chuckled while taking Rhaenyra's hands away from his face.

"She did not eat a babe, little dragon." Daemon moved closer to Nyra and Aemma who were still laughing. "All it means is that your mother is with child and in a few moons you will have a little brother or sister."

"So she did not eat a babe?" Rhaenyra asked a babe.

"No," Daemon laughed and shook his head. "Your mother's belly will grow larger and then in a few moons she will give birth to a babe."

"But there is a babe in her belly?" Daemon nodded and Rhaenyra's frown deepened as she looked at Aemma before looking back at her uncle. "How did it get inside her belly?"

"Uhm... Well... She..." Daemon turned his wide scared eyes towards his stepmother and Nyra and gave them a pleading look. "Can you both assist me with this?"