1

When Jiang Bei woke up, he was kneeling in front of a mirror. The surrounding environment showed that he was in the toilet.

Jiang Bei's head was still a little unclear. He hammered his head with his hand, then looked up at himself in the mirror, but was shocked by his appearance in the mirror.

In the mirror, Jiang Bei's face was covered with sweat, and his cheeks were flushed. The bright red color swept from his cheeks to his neck, and even penetrated through his collarbone to his chest, like an extremely charming picture.

What's even more amazing is that his collar is open, revealing his beautiful chest and sexy and tight abdominal muscles.

In this posture, Jiang Bei also saw an extremely sexy and provocative peach blossom tattoo on his chest.

The peach blossom tattoo occupies a small half of the chest, and a few drops of sweat are slowly flowing down the chest, making the flower-shaped tattoo even more beautiful.

Tattoo...

when did he have such a tattoo on his chest?

Jiang Bei gently touched the tattoo. It seemed that the tattoo had just been tattooed. There was a tingling pain when he touched it, which made Jiang Bei take a breath involuntarily.

After seeing the tattoo on his chest, Jiang Bei was sure that this was definitely not his body, and there would be no such tattoo on his body.

So, who is he? Why is he here?

Jiang Bei wanted to get up, but the next second he got up, a tingling sensation appeared in his head, causing him to kneel down again involuntarily.

Memories of the original owner flooded his mind.

The original owner's name was Jiang Bei, just like him. He was nineteen years old and was the eldest son of the Jiang family half a year ago. He also had a four-year-old younger brother.

Why do I say it was half a year ago? Because just last year, the original owner's parents, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, suddenly brought back a man of the same age as Jiang Bei. That man's name was Lu Huai.

The original owner's nightmare also began on this day.

The Jiang family couple, who were originally very gentle and kind to Jiang Beiji, suddenly started to treat the original owner very badly.

And later, in front of Lu Huai, he personally threw a hot cigarette butt at the original owner, leaving a burnt mark on the original owner's chest. In order to cover up the mark, the original owner had to get the burn scar turned into a tattoo.

Jiang Bei touched the tattoo on his chest.

That’s how this tattoo came about.

Later, the situation became more serious. The Jiang family and his wife became more and more disgusted with Jiang Bei. After a conflict between the original owner and Lu Huai, they actually kicked Jiang Bei out of the Jiang family. They even said to the original owner rudely: "You have occupied Lu Huai's identity for so long and enjoyed so many good resources. What else are you dissatisfied with? Why do you think you can compare with Lu Huai? Our child is Lu Huai, not you!" Yes

, What was supposed to only happen in TV series happened to the original owner. He turned out to be the wrong fake young master! And Lu Huai is the real young master!

After knowing the truth, the original owner was kicked out of the Jiang family and expelled from the university. Originally, the original owner wanted to find his biological parents, but Lu Huai did not tell him where his biological parents lived, so this matter Just let it go.