20

Jiang Bei brought back the cup and the blanket. The next day, Jiang Bei took these two things to work.

Since she was already pregnant, Jiang Bei was particularly afraid of hitting or being hit by other people, so he took the luxury of hailing a taxi.

When we arrived at the flower shop, there were still twenty minutes before the official opening hours of the flower shop. After seeing Jiang Bei, the clerk said enthusiastically: "Jiang Bei, you are here." He glanced suspiciously at the words in Jiang Bei's book. Things: "Blanket? Why did you bring a blanket all of a sudden?"

Jiang Bei sat on a chair, put the blanket on his belly, and took a sip of water from the cup: "I just felt a little cold suddenly, so I brought it."

Another one Clerk: "..." Why does it feel weird?

Also...

the clerk glanced at Jiang Bei's posture.

Why do you feel that Jiang Bei's retirement life is getting better and better?

"By the way Jiang Bei, the store manager is going to treat us to a barbecue in the evening. Are you going?"

Jiang Bei used to like barbecue and hot pot, but now that he has a big belly and his appetite has deteriorated, he really doesn't want to. He didn’t dare to eat: “Forget it, you go ahead, I may be...not very convenient recently...”

The clerk said a little disappointed: “Then there’s nothing I can do. You’ve been feeling weird lately, like you’re pregnant, but How can a man be pregnant?"

The truth was guessed at a casual guess, leaving Jiang Bei so embarrassed that he didn't know what to say.

Jiang Bei turned his head to the TV that was showing the news. Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai appeared on the TV.

Although the Jiang family is not as good as the Duan family, it is still a wealthy family. At this time, the reporter was interviewing Jiang Shenci.

Reporter: "Did the wound on Lu Huai's shoulder really relapse during the live broadcast?"

Jiang Shenci: "Yes, the wound on Jiang Bei's shoulder did relapse at that time, and you should have seen it too, Lu Huai He fainted at the end."

Reporter: "Does that mean what Lu Huai showed during the live broadcast was not his true strength at all?"

Jiang Shenci: "Yes."

Lin Daidai added: "We Xiaohuai His strength must be more than that, he couldn't play well on the live broadcast because he was injured."

Before the news was finished, he was turned off by another store employee.

"What? You have to quibble about playing poorly. Now that the medical level is so advanced, how can it be impossible to heal a shoulder?" This employee used to like the piano played by Lu Huai. Ever since he saw Lu Huai's performance in the live broadcast, he was completely Off powder.

At this time, on the other side, the Jiang family.

Jiang Shenci looked at the roses in the garden outside the window with a calm expression, showing no emotion or anger.

Ever since he heard Jiang Bei playing the piano during the live broadcast, Jiang Shenci would always look at a certain place quietly like this in a daze.

When Lin Daidai saw it, she asked: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Shenci said: "When Xiaobei was here, roses were not grown here."

After Lin Daidai heard this, the corners of her eyes gradually became moist: "Xiaobei When I was there, it seemed that carnations were planted outside, and I said I would dedicate the most beautiful carnations to the most beautiful mother, but who knew that he was not my biological child." Jiang Shenci stared at the garden for a long time, and suddenly went to Lu Huai's