27

Several people present were shocked, but they soon realized that the relationship between the young man wearing a mask and Mr. Duan was unusual.

Lin Yue watched this scene and screamed: "Brother Duan, what is your relationship with that person?! Why are you so gentle to him!"

Duan Ye's eyes dimmed instantly: "Secretary Li, who asked you to let her in? Yours?"

The receptionist who brought Lin Yue up next to him was a little embarrassed: "Yes, it's me, Mr. Duan. I thought Miss Lin was yours, Mr. Duan..." Duan Ye: "

Mine? What's mine?"

Receptionist The staff didn't dare to bite anymore, and Duan Ye asked Secretary Li to answer the question.

Secretary Li told Mr. Duan everything exactly, and Duan Ye looked at Lin Yue with even colder eyes.

"Secretary Li, please ask Miss Lin to leave. Don't let her enter the company again. Also, the company seems to be a little busy recently. Please notify the whole company to work overtime for a week." After hearing this, Lin Yue immediately quit:

" Brother Duan, how could you do this to me! I don’t want to go out! I am the most suitable wife for you!"

The people around could clearly feel that after Lin Yue finished saying this, within a few meters of the circle with Mr. Duan as the center The temperature suddenly dropped several degrees.

Duan Ye approached Lin Yue and pressed her so hard that Lin Yue couldn't breathe: "What did you just say? Are you the most suitable wife for me?"

Lin Yue didn't know what he said wrongly, so he continued to say: "Yes. Yes, that's what my parents told me."

Lin Yue belongs to the snake clan, and is the best-producing snake clan besides the Duan family.

Lin Yue's parents have told her since she was a child that she will become Duan Ye's wife, will mate with Duan Ye, and is his most suitable wife. Therefore, Lin Yue, who grew up in this environment, often pretends to be Duan Ye's girlfriend. Self-proclaimed.

Even after knowing that Duan Ye was married, Lin Yue still felt that she still had a chance and could replace Mrs. Duan at any time.

Duan Ye's eyes looked at Lin Yue as if there was a layer of ice in his eyes, making Lin Yue feel that he might die at any time.

Just when Lin Yue thought he was about to be frightened by Duan Ye's eyes, Duan Ye finally spoke. He said slowly: "Tell your parents that the cooperation between your family and Duan's enterprise is over." Lin There is a cooperation between the company and Duan's company, but Lin's company has always been sneaky and sneaky. Duan Ye has long wanted to deal with this matter, but this time it was just right, and he ran into a fight.

Lin Yue didn't understand and was still a little confused: "What?"

Before Lin Yue could react, she was thrown out of Duan's company.

Lin Yue opened her teeth and tried to squeeze in, but the next second, Lin Yue's cell phone rang. It was a call from her father.

"Hey, Dad, what's the matter? I'm busy right now!" Lin

's father over there scolded Lin Yue bloodyly: "Lin Yue, what did you do? Didn't you go to Duan's company and talk to Duan? Have you established a good relationship with Ye? How could Mr. Duan personally order the cancellation of the cooperation with Lin's company?" Lin's company has not been running well in recent years and has been going downhill. The cooperation with Duan's company is their It was the biggest project, but I didn’t expect it to be messed up by Lin Yue!