31

The tip of the snake's tail made ripples appear on Duan Ye's calm surface. The snake's tail also shrank slightly along Jiang Bei's hand, and even lingered around. He slid Jiang Bei's fingers a few times.

But he still looks dignified on the outside, like a sanctimonious old man.

Duan Ye's snake tail swayed slightly unconsciously, and several muffled sounds came out of his mouth: "What's wrong?" The touch

of Duan Ye's snake tail just now made Jiang Bei linger. After hearing Duan Ye's voice, Jiang Bei shook. Shaking his little head: "I can't sleep a little bit, can Mr. Duan tell a story to the snake baby in his belly?" His

tone was very soft, as if he was pleading, which made people's hearts melt.

Hearing this, Duan Ye put his hand on Jiang Bei's belly, feeling the slight bulge on Jiang Bei's belly.

After a moment, Duan Ye's eyes flickered a few times and said: "Okay." He

used a snake's tail to pull out a storybook from the cabinet, picked up his gold-rimmed glasses and put them on his eyes, then moved his lips slightly and began to tell. story.

Duan Ye's voice was very pleasant, like gurgling water, especially pleasant to the ear. As he listened, Jiang Bei's little head unconsciously nodded downwards, and it didn't take long for him to purr softly.

After Duan Ye heard Jiang Bei's snoring, he stopped telling stories and had a meaningful smile on his lips.

The snake's tail under the quilt shrank a few times, then came out, pulled the quilt with the snake's tail, and covered Jiang Bei.

After finishing, Duan Ye narrowed his eyes, stretched out the snake letter, and gently licked Jiang Bei's full lips, satisfying his previous whim.

The next morning, when Jiang Bei woke up, Duan Ye had already disappeared.

A servant came to help Jiang Bei get up in the bedroom. Jiang Bei yawned and slowly finished his breakfast, then walked slowly to the living room.

There seemed to be no one in the old house today, with only a few servants accompanying him.

Being bored, Jiang Bei took out his mobile phone and opened a software called Tone.

This timbre is a music communication software. It is very popular in this world. There are countless music lovers and musicians gathered on it. From time to time, some people will post their works for others to review. It is similar to the music version of Wechat. .Bo.

Jiang Bei also downloaded this software accidentally at the beginning. He originally wanted to download a casual game to play, but unexpectedly he downloaded it by mistake.

However, after downloading it, Jiang Bei felt that it was still useful, so he did not uninstall it.

In his previous life, Jiang Bei was not only a piano genius, but also a composing genius. The piano music he composed was sought after by many singers. It just so happened that he was a little bored now. Jiang Bei could just write something and then send it to the software to play.

After thinking about it clearly, Jiang Bei sat in front of the piano and wrote while playing. Every time he played a note, he would write it down in the notebook with a pen.

The sunlight lengthened Jiang Bei's shadow, making Jiang Bei look as holy and flawless as a god, making people dare not approach him at all.

By the time Jiang Bei finished writing, several hours had passed. He looked at the music score under his hand and nodded lightly.

This piece of music is the first piece of music written by Jiang Bei after time travel. Although it has not reached the peak level of his previous life, it is still pretty good.