4

After the four snakes saw Duan Ye, the tooth marks on Jiang Bei's chest felt inexplicably painful.

Before Jiang Bei had gone far, his wrist was roughly grabbed by a big hand, and he was led to a small corner and held in his arms.

Jiang Bei leaned against a hard wall, with strong chest muscles in front of him, and Duan Ye's breath filled his nose.

Duan Ye looked at the person in his arms and thought of the person's reaction before, so he leaned into his ear and said, "Are you afraid of me?" The ambiguous breath sprayed on Jiang Bei's earlobe, making Jiang Bei's ears turn red immediately. It tastes like ripe cherries, especially attractive and delicious.

Jiang Bei was not tall, only 1.75 meters tall, while Duan Ye was a full 1.9 meters tall. Being held in Duan Ye's arms felt like a father holding his son.

When Jiang Bei was struggling, Duan Ye's legs tore his pants and turned into snake tails at some point. He lightly hooked at Jiang Bei's feet, as if begging for pleasure.

Jiang Bei: "First, sir..."

Duan Ye: "Call me Duan Ye."

"Duan... Ye..."

Duan Ye hissed with satisfaction.

Jiang Bei's mouth let out a squirt without knowing where he touched it.

After thinking about the madness that night, Duan Ye suddenly said: "Does your chest still hurt?"

Jiang Bei: "??"

"It's okay..."

"Can I take a look?"

Jiang Bei: "!!! "Why look at such a shameful and sensitive place? Is this some hidden habit of snakes?

The eyes of the two people met in mid-air. Finally, Jiang Bei couldn't stand it anymore, so he turned around and said, "Okay..."

After Jiang Bei said this, Duan Ye gently touched Jiang Bei's slender neck. , and gently rubbed Jiang Bei's neck a few times, causing tiny goose bumps to appear on Jiang Bei's skin.

The next second, Jiang Bei's clothes were lifted up, and the thin fabric rubbed against Jiang Bei's skin, making Jiang Bei's body numb.

Duan Ye's eyes became a little deeper after seeing the bite marks on Jiang Bei's body.

When he saw that the tooth marks were still on Jiang Bei's tattoo, he gasped even harder.

Still...

The estrus period of snakes usually lasts for a long time, and now Duan Ye still has a strong desire for possession and love for Jiang Bei. He wanted Jiang Bei to be filled with his aura, everywhere.

Duan Ye gently reached out and touched the tooth mark on Jiang Bei's chest, and rubbed it carefully a few times, as if he was treating the most delicate flower.

The temperature of the snake is very low. When that hand touched the bite marks on Jiang Bei's body, Jiang Bei's whole body trembled with excitement, and Jiang Bei felt that Duan Ye touched more than just the tooth marks, because he felt My cherry was also squeezed, it felt strange and painful.

Jiang Bei's voice was so trembling: "Duan, Duan Ye, are you okay?" His

voice was so soft that it made people's ears numb.

Duan Ye put down Jiang Bei's clothes and tidied them up for him.

Jiang Bei held his chest and breathed a sigh of relief, took a deep breath, and said what he had been holding in for a long time: "I'm sorry, Mr. Duan, I want to tell you that we will just treat that night as a crime." The dream is over."