46

Jiang Bei couldn't wait to wave to Duan Ye again: "Duan Ye, come and try."

Seeing his silly wife like this, Duan Ye suddenly felt helpless.

However, Duan Ye still walked over with the snake's tail waving, and used the tip of the snake's tail to hook Sisi from Jiang Bei's hand and take it into his hand.

After Sisi was transferred to Duan Ye's hands, Sisi shook it slightly and rubbed Duan Ye's fingers a few times.

The incubation time of snake eggs is generally about sixty days, but the incubation time of the eggs of larger snakes will be longer, so the eggs of Duan Ye, the python, Sisi need to hatch in seventy days. It will take about a day or so, and the specific time will still change slightly.

In the past, snakes without intelligence were not very good at hatching the eggs they laid. Most of them would be thrown into the wild and left to fend for themselves. Whether they lived or died depended on their fate. However, for the Duan family, In other words, this is obviously impossible.

In most cases, the process of incubating eggs is carried out by the female snake, because after mating with the female snake, the male snake flicks its tail and leaves directly, which is a typical image of a scumbag snake. Therefore, female snakes without male snakes will roll their bodies into mosquito coils, and then coil them around snake eggs to incubate the eggs with their body temperature, and at the same time to prevent damage from natural enemies.

But for Duan Ye and Jiang Bei, this procedure is obviously impossible. After all, Jiang Bei is not a female snake, and Duan Ye is not that irresponsible snake.

When Jiang Bei saw Duan Ye taking Sisi away, he thought Duan Ye was really going to hatch the egg, so he blinked his big eyes and said to Duan Ye: "Duan Ye, do you really want to hatch it? Hurry up and hatch it. !"

Thinking of Duan Ye hatching a snake, Jiang Bei actually felt a little excited. The scene must be very touching.

After hearing Jiang Bei's words, Duan Ye glanced at Sisi in his palm several times, becoming increasingly helpless.

But in the end, with Jiang Bei's pleading eyes, Duan Ye still put Sisi on the bed, and then tried to incubate it a few times.

Duan Ye exposed the snake's tail. The huge snake's tail was entangled in the snake's egg and bed. The snake's tail below the waist and abdomen was still shrinking, showing a somewhat strange scene, and Duan Ye's mouth would sometimes There was a soft hissing sound that was difficult to ignore.

If others saw this scene, they might find it a little scary, but for Jiang Bei, who was used to Duan Ye's snake shape, it was no big deal.

Duan Ye tried to incubate eggs for the first time, and he was a little unaccustomed to it. Not long after incubation, Duan Ye got up and retracted the snake's tail covering the snake's eggs.

Jiang Bei was anxious and asked quickly: "Why did it suddenly stop hatching?"

Duan Ye took out the snake eggs under his body: "We don't have to worry about hatching eggs. I have already found someone to prepare a special egg for Sisi." I'll send Sisi to the incubation room later."

When Jiang Bei was pregnant, Duan Ye had already quietly asked people to prepare the incubation room, and the reason why Duan Ye did that just now was just to make Jiang Bei happy.

Hearing Duan Ye say this, Jiang Bei breathed a sigh of relief obviously: "Is that so? That's good, where is the incubation room?" Duan Ye

said: "It's right next door to us. You can go there and see Sisi anytime. Go."