36

After he said that, Jiang Shenci added: "You really liked that Rubik's Cube when you were a child. You always played with the Rubik's Cube in your hands." You often played with it when you were a child

. ? But why is there no memory of this Rubik's Cube in the memory of the original owner?

After Jiang Bei asked about this matter, he didn't ask about anything else. Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai felt a little regretful and wanted to chat with Jiang Bei for a while longer, but their mouths closed and closed again, and finally they took the gingerbread cookies with him in silence. The little fish I caught is gone.

Jiang Bei watched Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai go further and further away, and he slowly returned accompanied by his servant.

After returning home, Jiang Bei looked at the Rubik's Cube in his hand for a long time.

That Rubik's Cube was from his previous life. He seemed to like it very much and cherish it, and he was unwilling to let go even when he was sleeping. But as for why he liked it and why he cherished it, Jiang Bei couldn't remember it. It seemed like there was something blocking his memory. He couldn't remember that memory. Although that memory was so important to him, he didn't have the slightest impression of it.

And what's even stranger is...why did this Rubik's Cube appear more than ten years ago? It's really strange that it appears with the birth of the original owner.

Jiang Bei was a little confused and his head hurt a little.

At this moment, the door was pushed open and Duan Ye came back.

He took off his suit, took off the gold-rimmed glasses from his eyes, and gently held Jiang Bei's fat feet, showing the snake's concern: "Why are your feet exposed? Are they cold?" Jiang Bei was a little embarrassed

. He shrank his feet: "It's okay, my feet are fine."

Duan Ye's eyes shifted from Jiang Bei's feet to Jiang Bei's fingers. After seeing the Rubik's Cube in his hand, Duan Ye was stunned. The tailor's sword excited him, and something flashed through his mind.

But when he wanted to think about it seriously, he couldn't remember anything. Those pictures disappeared like light.

Duan Ye shook his head, thinking that all those scenes had been forgotten, and then said to Jiang Bei: "Where is the gingerbread? Have you gone back?" Jiang Bei nodded:

"They have been taken back by Jiang Shenci and the others."

Duan Ye casually rubbed Jiang Bei's fingers: "They didn't do anything to you, right?"

Jiang Bei: "No, and..." Thinking of the strangeness between Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, Jiang Beicheng said: "They It seems a bit strange."

Duan Ye: "It's okay, oh, by the way, it's summer now, and your belly is getting bigger and bigger. Why don't you and mom buy some looser clothes tomorrow? Otherwise, there won't be enough for you to wear."

Both of them have been busy recently, and Jiang Bei didn't prepare much for summer. Hearing Duan Ye say this, Jiang Bei said without thinking: "Okay." Duan Ye touched

Jiang Bei's belly: "It's getting softer and softer. "

Jiang Bei coughed.

Damn, he almost kissed Duan Ye.

The next day, accompanied by Feng Sicui, Jiang Bei went to a large shopping mall to buy summer clothes.

The mall is run by the Duan family, and almost all the employees there are monsters, including many snakes.

Before the two of them passed by, Duan Ye had already explained Jiang Bei's basic situation to the person in charge of the mall and dispersed the irrelevant people. Therefore, when the employees in the mall saw Jiang Bei's big belly, they didn't show too much emotion. It's so weird, but on the contrary, his attitude towards him is very respectful.